ME PE results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet here, do we need to wait until after the January 20th board meeting or does the board just turn around the results on their own letterhead?

I was optimistic that we would see results this week but I have my doubts...

I hope we don't have to wait until after they meet on the 20th. That's just mean.

It's already bad enough that ME doesn't allow NCEES to email us our results - if we have to wait until the last week of January to hear, I might just lose it!!!

BTW - I think I know who both of you are ;)

Straight from the ME Board...

Sheena,

NCEES has indicated that the results will be available to us in a day or so. We then send them to the members of the board for review and the go ahead to release the results. If they arrive today or tomorrow, we would be releasing them to you around the 6th or 7th of January.

Beatrice Labbe, Supervisor of Licensing

State of Maine, Professional Engineers

They arrived today according to NCEES so we should be getting them next week.

So far, everyone I know who doesn't live in this lovely state has passed!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Straight from the ME Board...

Sheena,

NCEES has indicated that the results will be available to us in a day or so. We then send them to the members of the board for review and the go ahead to release the results. If they arrive today or tomorrow, we would be releasing them to you around the 6th or 7th of January.

Beatrice Labbe, Supervisor of Licensing

State of Maine, Professional Engineers

They arrived today according to NCEES so we should be getting them next week.

So far, everyone I know who doesn't live in this lovely state has passed!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hi Sheena! Good luck, hope you passed! -KF

I apparently have two names and forgot the password for the other... It's Sheena! I did not get my results today. Seems like everyone who did has passed so Congrats!!! I'm worried that means I failed.

Or maybe, with any luck, I just have a really lazy post office. This is torture!!!

Back