CONNECTICUT - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmacier

Reaction score
Thought I would start this topic since I am checking everyone elses twice daily for news!

I dont think we will get our before Xmas - but who knows-

Anyone else waiting from CT?

Tim

I'm waiting in CT too. Hopefully we get them earlier this year, it looks like they changed it to getting results directly from NCEES, so I'm optimistic to receive results late this week to mid next week.

I emailed the state and asked how the results would be conveyed - no response.

Do you think NCEES will email us?

Nobody is getting anything, and we usually lag by 10 days or so from others so I am not to hopeful that it will even be this year!

Tim

I am patiently waiting my self, however I do not expect results until the 4th of January. Doing the math from the spreadsheet provided in one of the threads puts us at 9 weeks plus a weekend. Historically it has been a letter, possibly the change to NCEES will make it an email. Does anyone know if this is the first year CT is using NCEES?

Yeah, I've been looking on the CT website https://www.elicense.ct.gov/ My name shows up and it still says 'pending'. Is anyone looking anywhere else?

I am pretty sure that your name will not be updated until you send in the money for you license if you passed....Although they may have changed it this exam. Based on the NCEES website, it states that we will receive and email to log into NCEES to obtain our exam results.

Yes look at NCEES website. Sign in under MYNCEES, use the drop down on the right to select Connecticut and then sign in. Results should show up there.

Results possibly tomorrow? I'm betting on Wednesday.
Tomorrow is a possibility since we will be looking at the NCEES website-

I am already getting nervous - it could go either way for me-

If I pass I will be buying a new sports car - if I fail I need to focus Jan/Feb/Mar on studing for the April 8th exam!

Crossing my fingers-

Tim

Results possibly tomorrow? I'm betting on Wednesday.
Tomorrow is a possibility since we will be looking at the NCEES website-

I am already getting nervous - it could go either way for me-

If I pass I will be buying a new sports car - if I fail I need to focus Jan/Feb/Mar on studing for the April 8th exam!

Crossing my fingers-

Tim

Thanks for the info...I am getting pretty nervous about this now.

I called the engineering services company that admisters the exam for CT-

The lady I spoke with said that they have the results, and are reviewing them now.

They will allow NCEES to release the results soon, maybe today, maybe tomorrow.

Tim

Back