MARYLAND - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UP FOR TODAY! ....HOPING THAT THE RESULT WILL COME OUT NEXT WEEK! :party-smiley-048:

I hope they can automate the result list without having to meet. The MD PE Board meets on the second Thursday of each month. Their next meeting is the 13th of January.

I hope they can automate the result list without having to meet. The MD PE Board meets on the second Thursday of each month. Their next meeting is the 13th of January.
I'm in Michigan and the board doesn't meet until 1/28/11. When I spoke to the lady at NCEES she indicated that it usually doesn't take a board meeting to validate results and that I should expect much of a delay and to expect them this week.

I hope that is the case with Maryland, but I am not too optimistic. Looking at the master spreadsheet for October 2009, Michigan was one of a few states that released the results on the first day (i.e., day 53) from NCEES. Maryland was in a cluster of states that released results about two weeks later (day 68). I know it's out of my control and all I can do is wait...but it sucks nonetheless.

It looks like a lot of people have been bugging their respective state boards to get a handle on when the results will be released following delivery by NCEES. Has anyone actually gotten in touch with the MD Board?

I can't stand this waiting much longer!! :sharkattack:

I think when I took it in April, the successful candidates list updated well before the database search. However, they didn't update the list until after I already received a folder in the mail. Way to go Maryland...

I think when I took it in April, the successful candidates list updated well before the database search. However, they didn't update the list until after I already received a folder in the mail. Way to go Maryland...
That's about what I would expect from those DLLR folks... sigh... I guess I'll be waiting 'til 2011 for this result.

Good luck to all of the MD PE-hopefuls.

I try to stay optimistic, but I don't expect anything until after they meet...hopefully they will prove me wrong.

That's about what I would expect from those DLLR folks... sigh... I guess I'll be waiting 'til 2011 for this result.

Good luck to all of the MD PE-hopefuls.
It is typical or MD. I got my result two weeks after the first state released. Hang on there. You will get it. Wish everyone the best.

I just called the MD Board as I could not stand the waiting anymore. MD just approved the results and NCEES will be posting them in the next few hours. We're getting the results today!!! :multiplespotting:

PASSED!!!!!

I passed too. It's amazing.

I've just went to NCEES website, and logged in with my email and NCEES password.

There is a exam "Result Notice" in bottom right cornor.

Forks, heck your result.

Happy new year

I passed too. It's amazing.

I've just went to NCEES website, and logged in with my email and NCEES password.

Forks, heck your result.

Happy new year

I passed too. It's amazing.I've just went to NCEES website, and logged in with my email and NCEES password.

Forks, heck your result.

Happy new year

I PASSED TOO! Great tip on the NCEES page!

Back