When will results be out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
My bet is that because NCEES is more streamlined, our results should be in next week. I am shooting for the 16th of December for Vermont.

I'm in TX and I got my test results. I didn't pass :(

Here's my diagnostic:

TC: 193

TRI: 53

HDL: 62

VLDL: 11

LDL: 120

Anybody have suggestions on what to do next?

I got my SC results.
I passed!

You got your Oct 2010 test results already? Was it with NCEES?
I'm sure this goes on for every test administration. Just pay attention to the spreadsheet with release dates for each state. It will be very close to that.
I am. I'm in FL, we have average a faster return then the people posting above. Therefore I would anticipate the results for FL would post about the same time. I just don't know if the above posts were sent by NCEES or in another form.

Here's my diagnostic:

You need less fat and more malt in your diet. I suggest something along the lines of Arrogant *******. Now there's a beer fitting for a PE.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need less fat and more malt in your diet. I suggest something along the lines of Arrogant *******. Now there's a beer fitting for a PE.
I prefer less malt and more hops. Something along the lines of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Yummmm!

I prefer less malt and more hops. Something along the lines of Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale. Yummmm!
Mmm, it's that time of year again, isn't it? SNCA is good stuff.

Wow you all got your results in already? For the Oct 2010 PE?

I'm in PA an no results yet.

Here's my diagnostic:

Perhaps, some Omega-3s...

Wow you all got your results in already? For the Oct 2010 PE?I'm in PA an no results yet.
They all passed years ago, they are just messing with those of us going throught the torture they have already endured.

I'm betting they're not talking about October 2010 results. Its so funny to trick all of us that are waiting you know ;)

Back