ILLINOIS - RESULTS - Page 8 - OCT 2010 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
asunw

ILLINOIS - RESULTS

My IL number is up!!!!

Did you just look in the "License Look-Up", or did you find this somewhere else on the website?

License look up on the IDFPR website.

Mine number is listed too. But it took me a solid minute of looking at the idfpr site to see the "license look up button". It's on the far right side in case anyone else couldn't find it. I'm so used to ignoring advertisements over there that it was practically invisible.

I'm glad I'm not the only one...I was starting to question whether or not I should even be issued a PE license!

FYI, I sent my application in last week, and I found my name and license number on IDFPR.com today!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one...I was starting to question whether or not I should even be issued a PE license!

FYI, I sent my application in last week, and I found my name and license number on IDFPR.com today!!!

Me too! Sent my application around Jan 5th and license was active as of Jan 19th :) Congrats!

Quick question: I passed in October and am eligible for licensure at the end of May. I was planning on sending in all of my paperwork to IDPFR tomorrow. Does anyone see a problem with this?

yes. I'd wait. They denied me originally because the app deadline was two weeks before I would have the required experience. The first person to look at all that stuff is a checklist reviewer. If they open and start looking at your package before the end of may they see that you don't have enough experience they will deny it saying you don't have the needed experience.

yes. I'd wait. They denied me originally because the app deadline was two weeks before I would have the required experience. The first person to look at all that stuff is a checklist reviewer. If they open and start looking at your package before the end of may they see that you don't have enough experience they will deny it saying you don't have the needed experience.

Darn, thanks for the quick answer.

In NY that they will still keep your record in the data base. Once you hit your 4 years mark that they will give you a license number automatically.

Better ask the board before you do anything.

Il is new to the testing before the experience is gained. If that portion has not been submitted yet, some people did others did not, then there really is no option for automatic numbers.

The board said to wait until June. I'll probably mail it in a few days before I'm eligible. :)

Sign in to follow this