ILLINOIS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asunw

Reaction score
Just wanted to start a post for Illinois. My guess is we'll get our results Dec. 17th. I'm a second time taker and in April we got them at around 4pm 7 weeks after the test date.

Are there any other Illinois test takers out there? Does anyone else have any theories?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to start a post for Illinois. My guess is we'll get our results Dec. 17th. I'm a second time taker and in April we got them at around 4pm 7 weeks after the test date.
Are there any other Illinois test takers out there? Does anyone else have any theories?

I was expecting them around christmas, but the sooner the better.

I'm really praying its not Christmas, but that would make sense because there aren't any holidays between the April exam and the release date.

It appears that CTS must be releasing the IL results again because my NCEES login now says, "NCEES does not release results for this board". Maybe the results are headed to IL =)

It appears that CTS must be releasing the IL results again because my NCEES login now says, "NCEES does not release results for this board". Maybe the results are headed to IL =)
Funny thing, it said the same thing for Texas under my NCEES account.

I just noticed today that the NCEES website says they don't release results to Illinois board. I've also been checking the Continental Testing website to look for results. Does anyone know if they post results there?

I just noticed today that the NCEES website says they don't release results to Illinois board. I've also been checking the Continental Testing website to look for results. Does anyone know if they post results there?
I took the test in April 2010 and the results were posted on the CTS website. The wait for the April exam was 49 days, which would put us at December 17th.

I'm really praying its not Christmas, but that would make sense because there aren't any holidays between the April exam and the release date.
Memorial Day fell between the April exam and release date.

@menstrom no idea on the SE test, sorry.

I am SO sick of waiting and if you look at the latest post on the LA thread, there board says results won't be out until Jan. 1, if that is the case we all still have a long wait because LA was the first to release results last time. =(

I am very anxious for the results as well! At least the results have been trending towards earlier and earlier release based on the excel file.

I just noticed I can log in to CTS after reading the previous posts. Where will the results be displayed? In the box for Princ. and Practice Grade (currently empty for me)? Or will it be shown in the box that says 'Overall Exam Results (currently 'Incomplete for licensure')?

I am very anxious for the results as well! At least the results have been trending towards earlier and earlier release based on the excel file.
I just noticed I can log in to CTS after reading the previous posts. Where will the results be displayed? In the box for Princ. and Practice Grade (currently empty for me)? Or will it be shown in the box that says 'Overall Exam Results (currently 'Incomplete for licensure')?
Last time it said FAIL next to Princ. and Practice for me. I assume either would be in that location.

Last time it said FAIL next to Princ. and Practice for me. I assume either would be in that location.

Thanks for sharing your experiences from the April exam Asunw. Do you know if IL sends out emails of the results? Or is it best to check the CTS website and the mailbox?

:thankyou:

Thanks for sharing your experiences from the April exam Asunw. Do you know if IL sends out emails of the results? Or is it best to check the CTS website and the mailbox?

:thankyou:
You are very welcome. We did not get an email of the result or that results were posted. I just knew from checking CTS and this board, I also got a letter in the mail a week or so later. =)

Well, the 17th came and went. Now the question is will we get them by Christmas?

Well, the 17th came and went. Now the question is will we get them by Christmas?
Yes, my expectations are completely gone now. =)

Back