NORTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
check the pinned spreadsheet at the top of this subforum. NC is most likely to be posted on the ncbels website between 12/19-12-21. I am trying to be patient as well but its tough!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's usually the third week in December. Last year was awful b/c some bad weather pushed it all the way to the 22. Either way, it was a good day. Good luck to everyone with their results.

We need engineergirl. Where are you?

[SIZE=12pt]So true. I looked through the forum and everybody guesses based on statistics, decoding “secret messages”, etc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The only reliable information came from engineergirl. Hope she keeps us informed this time also[/SIZE]

nothing on PE yet but i am hearing maybe by Friday i will keep you up to date

Where on the ncbels website will results be listed?

I can tell you first hand...from someone that waited......FAILED, waited.......FAILED, waited........FAILED, waited a year to take the test again, then waited......PASSED!!!!! It's the agony of the wait that actually makes this special in a way that will last a career.

Don't let it beat you, it really is a time you will look back on and cherish! (well...at least those of you that eventually get the initials behind your name)

EDIT: lol...and yes I know that posting here bumped this back to the top and gave some of you a heart attack!

I can tell you first hand...from someone that waited......FAILED, waited.......FAILED, waited........FAILED, waited a year to take the test again, then waited......PASSED!!!!! It's the agony of the wait that actually makes this special in a way that will last a career.
Don't let it beat you, it really is a time you will look back on and cherish! (well...at least those of you that eventually get the initials behind your name)

EDIT: lol...and yes I know that posting here bumped this back to the top and gave some of you a heart attack!
So if you study...take the exam...sit around for week after week waiting for results...and then FAIL. Is that the worst thing ever? Because I feel that's what I'm waiting on...

So if you study...take the exam...sit around for week after week waiting for results...and then FAIL. Is that the worst thing ever? Because I feel that's what I'm waiting on...
Its definitely not fun but its not the end of the world. =)

As you can see from my post, it's really not the end of the world. You go to bed every night, and wake up every morning regardless of the exam results, so really even when I failed, I knew I would eventually get there, and I did.

nothing on PE yet but i am hearing maybe by Friday i will keep you up to date

[SIZE=12pt]How long does it take the board to put the results on the website after receiving the results from NCEES?[/SIZE]

the same day with in hours.

nothing yet sorry i will keep you updated

[SIZE=12pt]Is it that fast now because of the new process (registering with NCEES, etc.) For the April 16th, 2010 exam results, you mentioned that if results come in Friday morning, board will go true them Friday, Monday and post the results Tuesday.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also, for the April 16th,2010 exam, results in Louisiana were released in 46 days via e-mail, in North Carolina in 59 days via website. Assuming both states released the results within few hours of receiving them from NCEES, why is there almost 2 weeks difference? Doesn’t NCEES release them all at the same time?[/SIZE]

Back