NCEES Login

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kengineer

Reaction score
Can anyone else login to My NCEES for Examinees? I checked the site the other day, no problems. Today, it just keeps taking me back to the Exam page. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this.

Can anyone else login to My NCEES for Examinees? I checked the site the other day, no problems. Today, it just keeps taking me back to the Exam page. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this.
Last week is keep asking the education updated and updated the profile but if you click the NCEES logo you will direct to your account page. The result is not out yet.

If you log in today 11/30/2010 (around the afternoon time) that the April, 2011 exam is open and ask you to register for the exam. NCEES will still ask you to register for the exam for April, 2011 even if you took the Oct, 2010 exam and the result still pending. I ask my friend and he got the same thing....so don't worry about it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the first day registration is open for April exam. Might just be a hiccup on the site. I was able to log in yesterday no problem.

I just tried, it worked for me. You have to go on the right side, select your state, click on the register/login button and then log in. They added a few more keystrokes so people can register for April.

I just tried, it worked for me. You have to go on the right side, select your state, click on the register/login button and then log in. They added a few more keystrokes so people can register for April.
Did you see they change the CA result statement in the NCEES website?

http://www.ncees.org/Exams/States/CA.php

California exam registration

For questions regarding registration for April 2011 exams in California, contact the California board directly at 866-780-5370.

So the result might coming late now...I thought the result will come sometimes during the Christmas and New Year time (8 to 10 weeks)...but now it might be Late Jan or Early Feb, 2011.

Did you see they change the CA result statement in the NCEES website?

http://www.ncees.org/Exams/States/CA.php

California exam registration

For questions regarding registration for April 2011 exams in California, contact the California board directly at 866-780-5370.

So the result might coming late now...I thought the result will come sometimes during the Christmas and New Year time (8 to 10 weeks)...but now it might be Late Jan or Early Feb, 2011.
I'm still betting on early Jan. It'll be in before the refile deadline.

Thanks. I didn't notice the extra step. A few days ago it just went straight to the login page.

How many of you all are actually registering for the PE exam that already took it this past October? I'm going to actually wait until Texas posts it's results first.

Well it looks like I can't register for the Civil Water Resources exam again until my results come out, it doesn't give me that option so I guess I'll wait.

Well it looks like I can't register for the Civil Water Resources exam again until my results come out, it doesn't give me that option so I guess I'll wait.
mine tells me that i have not registered for any exam and has a button to register? i guess yours does not have this option?

SapperPE said:
Hmmm, an interesting data point, but I just registered for the FS exam for April on NCEES. It didn't tell me I had to wait, and I just took it in OCT and have not yet gotten results back. I'm guessing this could potentially be a bad sign.

Why are you registering before the results are announced? shouldn't you wait to find out first? because there is a question that asks once you start you registration " have you received the approval to register for the April 2011 exam........ from the board" (something to that effect)?

are you guys trying to cut corners by confirming your experiences on NCEES' login page?

like "only failed examinees are directed to register again".

If so, kudos! good thinking. Let squeeze the results out of NCEES.

SapperPE said:
Well, quite honestly, I doing it for two reasons.
1. I wanted to see if it would let me register, and

2. Because I have recieved approval from my board.

Board approval does not say the specific date that I must sit for the exam, it just said that I am approved to sit for the exam and could register. Now, I got this prior to the OCT exam, and of course registered to sit for the OCT exam, sat for it, and am waiting for results. The board does not need to to give me permission again to register for the exam if they've already done it in the event that I failed this go round, unless I have exceeded my three years worth of attempts or whatever.

Anyway, the bottom line is that I was able to register, so it is possible for at least some of us to do so. Hey, if it turns out I passed, great for me, I'll cancel the registration. If it turns out I didn't pass, I'm already set for my next attempt.
NCEES Exam registration ends on Friday, February 18. If you pass then you don't need to do anything (such as cancel the register that you did now) If you fail, you still have time to register after your result. What happen if you forgot to cancel the registeration if you passed? I was thinking the state board will issue the license number late in this case (because they need to clarify it before they issue to you)

SapperPE said:
Okay, I'm not trying to cut any corners, Jesus, I'm licensed as a PE in six states already, well five states and DC. I'm taking the FS exam, as I stated in my post. Don't be so uptight about the process. IF... I messed up and should not have registered, I can cancel it. I really don't think it is that big of a deal, because it is an administrative step in the process, check this block before checking that block. The blocks have all been checked, I got approval from my board to take the Fundamentals of Surveying exam before, if NCEES has opened up exam registration, I am just doing the next step and registering in the event that I need to take it again. It isn't like I'm trying to cut any corners. I simply posted a data point, saying that I, in fact was not prohibited from registering like another poster stated they are. It worked for me. Whether that means I failed and the system allows me to register or not is just a guess. All I'm doing is saying that it is possible for some people to register already, regardless of whether they took the exam and regardless of whether they know their results. That being said, survey results typically do come out earlier than engineering results, and the fact that I can register MAY in fact indicate that those results have been finalized by NCEES. That is not out of the question as other survey results have shown up as early as December 2nd in historical survey exam administrations.
Stop nitpicking every single post in every single thread guys or I'll delete this thread entirely and lock the forum until results actually do come out.
HMMM something is definitely in the air today...something stinky. Not sure where it came from or how it got here...maybe some one left the Thanksgiving leftovers out too long...

Back