Results in Before December 17th?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CtrlAltDelete

Reaction score
"The Florida board’s deadlines for the April 2011 exams are as follows:

* Initial applications—October 15, 2010

* Complete applications and repeat applicants—December 17, 2010

After the board has notified you of your approval, register online with NCEES (deadline: February 18) to reserve your seat for the exam."

My understanding (of Texas, anyway) is that the application is different than the test.

You've already submitted your application and were approved for the exam, therefore no need to reapply.

You just need to pass the exam in a certain amount of time (2 years?). If you do not pass in that time, you'll need to reapply (hence repeat applicant).

I wouldn't worry about it until you find you actually failed the exam. Otherwise you're just wasting energy and brain cells that could be focused on something constructive... Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop or something...

You're close. There is a new application and a re-apply

you're allowed more time to get the re-app in.

And about the December 17th date, what did Dark Knight say?

Ask him when it will come. He'll be within 24 hours. The guy is amazing.

After the board has notified you of your approval, register online with NCEES (deadline: February 18) to reserve your seat for the exam."
Based on the awesome spreadsheet a fellow EB poster put together, looks like the earliest anyone can expect results is Dec. 15th...so yup, I'd say results will be in within the next 2.5 weeks. Just in time to ruin the Holidays...

Based on the awesome spreadsheet a fellow EB poster put together, looks like the earliest anyone can expect results is Dec. 15th...so yup, I'd say results will be in within the next 2.5 weeks. Just in time to ruin the Holidays...
Or make them AWESOME!

Nervously waiting for the results here. This could make for a great Christmas. On the flip side...the idea of having to crack open the MERM again is something I am hoping I won't have to do!

All this talk of PE-nesses must stop! The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me.

My wife is really excited about me finally getting a hold of my PE-ness, because she'll get to share in the benefits as well. More money at work, a promotion... just call me "Smilin' Bob"...

My wife is really excited about me finally getting a hold of my PE-ness, because she'll get to share in the benefits as well. More money at work, a promotion... just call me "Smilin' Bob"...
Finally getting a hold of it? Was it roaming freely before?

There happen to be 50 people downstairs waiting to try and get into this PE-ness fraternity. Otter, you are the rush chairman. I think you should be present at the rush party.

Back