What do you think is the cut score for PE Civil Oct 2010? (Raw ?/80)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEEL MAN

Man of Steel
Reaction score
What do you think is the cut score for this Oct 2010 PE Civil Struc/Const/Geo/Transpo, based on what you feel during the exam and the difficulty?

I can guarantee that you passed if you got 80/80 correct.

I can guarantee that you failed if you got 0/80 correct.

Otherwise, you might as well be pissing in the wind.

What are the chances that the Dark Knight, Flyer PE and Wilhelpd PE have any luck with the ladies...

It's definately 0/80. I have a sound basis for this number. Look at the number of posts they have and their nauseating attempts at humor...

I'm getting to use this guy a lot this exam season

AwJeez.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the chances that the Dark Knight, Flyer PE and Wilhelpd PE have any luck with the ladies...
It's definately 0/80. I have a sound basis for this number. Look at the number of posts they have and their nauseating attempts at humor...
:withstupid:

:thankyou:

:withstupid:
:plusone:

I guess i forgot the other two... You can include roadwreck and benbo in that original statement. It should state

"What are the chances that the Dark Knight, Flyer PE, Wilhelpd PE, ROADWRECK AND BENBO have any luck with the ladies...

It's definately 0/80. I have a sound basis for this number. Look at the number of posts they have and their nauseating attempts at humor. ALSO, LOOK AT HOW THEY STICK UP FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS...

I guess i forgot the other two... You can include roadwreck and benbo in that original statement. It should state
"What are the chances that the Dark Knight, Flyer PE, Wilhelpd PE, ROADWRECK AND BENBO have any luck with the ladies...

It's definately 0/80. I have a sound basis for this number. Look at the number of posts they have and their nauseating attempts at humor. ALSO, LOOK AT HOW THEY STICK UP FOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS...
YEAH!!!! I get to be part of the club. I'm so excited. Do we have a secret handshake or something?

By changing my member image to a rainbow flag you are just proving my case of how much luck you must have with the ladies. It also goes to show you what kind of board this is and the kind of people that run it. They have rainbow flag graphics floating around on their computers so when they have to put together one of their monthly LGBT memos it is pretty handy.

Thanks for your support.

By changing my member image to a rainbow flag you are just proving my case of how much luck you must have with the ladies. It also goes to show you what kind of board this is and the kind of people that run it. They have rainbow flag graphics floating around on their computers so when they have to put together one of their monthly LGBT memos it is pretty handy.
Thanks for your support.
I think you were lying. I think your IQ is below 0. I didn't know they went negative. But good for you to retain a level of optimism.

Its pretty obvious that your people skills have gotten you pretty far in life. Please dont let anyone on this board get in your way.

Also, can I get on your list?... I am starting to feel left out!

The Man,

I think that the people in this thread suspect that you are an 'alias' and are in fact one of the regular members on the board signing in under a new name to mess with them. The handle "The Man" kind of gives that impression. I don't figure they think someone would join a board with that handle, and then start throwing jabs right of the bat, unless they are a regular member who is just messing around.

However, I think that you are in fact a new member. And at this point, is off to a not-so-great start.... that's all.

Back