Did we get robbed one minute [Surveying Exam, Pomona]?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ptatohed

Licenced to Spell
Reaction score
I started my stopwatch exactly when the announcer said we may begin, right?

Well, when the announcer called the 15 and 5 minute warnings, I distinctly showed (exactly) 16 and 6 minutes left on my stopwatch, respectively. Now, I have to admit when he made the 1 minute announcement, I didn't check my watch. So I don't know for sure we got robbed by a minute in the end, but I'm thinking we might have. Anyone else notice this?

I started my stopwatch exactly when the announcer said we may begin, right?Well, when the announcer called the 15 and 5 minute warnings, I distinctly showed (exactly) 16 and 6 minutes left on my stopwatch, respectively. Now, I have to admit when he made the 1 minute announcement, I didn't check my watch. So I don't know for sure we got robbed by a minute in the end, but I'm thinking we might have. Anyone else notice this?
How did you see the exam overall? I believe there were too many tricky questions.

I was in such a panic to get finished and so relieved when done I did not check my watch at the end. I spent the last minute cleaning up my answere sheet and making sure it was good, do did not really matter to me. good luck everyone

Back