Advice RE: Qualitative (theoretical) questions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phillyphan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So I've been doing practice problems, and I'm doing pretty well when it comes to the quantitative questions, as I've been practicing the problems nonstop. However, I'm not doing too well when it comes to the qualitative/theoretical questions. Any advice on how I can improve on this? I know its late but I'm really panicking about this. What % of questions on the exam are like this?

Hey everyone, So I've been doing practice problems, and I'm doing pretty well when it comes to the quantitative questions, as I've been practicing the problems nonstop. However, I'm not doing too well when it comes to the qualitative/theoretical questions. Any advice on how I can improve on this? I know its late but I'm really panicking about this. What % of questions on the exam are like this?
I say there can be about 7 or 8 qualitative questions. These can be advantageous since it would only take a minute to answer these questions which leaves you more time to solve the other questions.

Back