Where's the bathroom?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
I just found out about this board from a message over at "the other board". I was wondering where everyone hung out ... "the other board" seemed so dead!

Anyhow, I'm a mechanical engineer working as an environmental engineer for the past 16 years or so, and just took my PE in env. I live way out in the middle of nowhere, and had to take my test in Guam, which is like the big city compared to where I live. And no, despite what they said in Wedding Crashers, people do not live in grass huts on Guam.

See you around,

Dleg

welcome, and if you have already been to PPI then you know where the bathroom is

So if you took the test in Quam, where are you from? Having to get on an airplane to take the PE must have been a pain in the arse

I live in Saipan, which is about 120 miles north of Guam in the Northern Mariana Islands, which is a US Commonwealth. I was the only applicant this time around, and the CNMI did not pay their dues to NCEES, so I had to take the test in Guam.

:wel Welcome aboard!

there is lots of usefull information here, and some just plain fun. enjoy!

hello to u 2...i too am a newbie....what is the weather like out there in Guam? I imagine sunny all day, every day. B)

Usually it is. But once in a while it rains. Something like 100 inches a year on Guam, and only about 80 on Saipan. I had to dodge showers running across the street with my rolling luggage full of books on test day. Got my luggage all dirty. ****!

The bathroom?

Down the corridor....three door down to your left! LOL :p

Remember to flush after usage. I hate to deal with toxic waste material! :blink:

WELCOME!

I just noticed the NCEES pencil in the website logo. Very funny!

I'm definitely hanging around here.

At least until I get bored.

Dleg

whoa, a blast from the past! great first post Dleg, and welcome asce07 from a fellow CE!

Back