Ines Sainz

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't she the one who proposed/propositioned Brady before Superbowl XLII?

Hmm...we know how that one turned out.

Go sleep with Fat Rex, Dirty Sanchez, and everyone else on the Jets!!!

she deserves an award as well.
cristie-kerr-trophy-kiss.jpg

This whole situation really is ridiculous. Some OTHER reporters felt that Inez was being treated in an inappropriate way. Inez did not feel threatened or insulted by the behavior. Political correctness has now spread to the point where people can be punished if outsiders perceive an insult that isn't really there? Really?

I'm glad somebodsy made a big deal out of this. Otherwise I would never have seen this particular derriere.

This whole situation really is ridiculous. Some OTHER reporters felt that Inez was being treated in an inappropriate way. Inez did not feel threatened or insulted by the behavior. Political correctness has now spread to the point where people can be punished if outsiders perceive an insult that isn't really there? Really?
they were just jealous

The big frigging deal is that ladies are LADIES and deserve to be treated with respect no matter if you are in a locker room or in a public setting, or anywhoooAAAAA, LOOK AT THE GAZONGAS ON THAT CHIMICHANGA!!!!

Sorry, what was I saying?

Back