NFL 2010 Thread - Page 18 - Shoot the Breeze - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
DVINNY

NFL 2010 Thread

Go Seaducks! I think it'd be funny if the team with the worst ever record in the playoffs ended up winning the Super Bowl. The way they played against N'awlins, I'd say they have a pretty good chance of at least beating Chicago.

Seahawks problem all year is they show up one week and not the next.

As a Bears fan I hope they decide to not show up.

Seahawks didn't show a strong defense against the Saints. They both put up some points. I don't like Cutler :. down Bears - but I don't think it'll be the S-Hawks that knocks em' out. I'm looking forward to Bears against the Packers (if it happens). The rivalry alone will make it ugly.

Go Seaducks! I think it'd be funny if the team with the worst ever record in the playoffs ended up winning the Super Bowl. The way they played against N'awlins, I'd say they have a pretty good chance of at least beating Chicago.

Seahawks problem all year is they show up one week and not the next.

As a Bears fan I hope they decide to not show up

the bears are the same way. you never know which offense is going to make an appearance

Or defense for that matter.

I saw the games where the Pats and Jets went to Chicago - 38 and 34 points respectively, in Chicago. Those are about the only Bear games I saw this year.

saw an article this morning that ticket brokers are having to lower their prices for tickets to the Bears/seahawks game on Sunday. they just can't sell them.

Seahawks didn't show a strong defense against the Saints. They both put up some points. I don't like Cutler :. down Bears - but I don't think it'll be the S-Hawks that knocks em' out. I'm looking forward to Bears against the Packers (if it happens). The rivalry alone will make it ugly.

No matter how you feel about the Packers or the Bears, if you're a football fan, you should be cheering on them both this weekend. How exciting would it be to see the greatest rivals in the NFL meet up for a conference championship. The Packers will ultimately be making their way to Dallas, but it will be quite a site if the Bears can get lucky one more time against the Seahawks.

saw an article this morning that ticket brokers are having to lower their prices for tickets to the Bears/seahawks game on Sunday. they just can't sell them.

They'd probably have trouble filling Jerry's house for a Ravens - Seahawks Super Bowl.

I'd think a STEELERS / GREEN BAY Super Bowl would be the biggest nationwide draw

We'll see if the NFL is fixed if that happens. :D

I don't mind at all when the Super Bowl gets a less-marketable matchup because 95% of the tickets are already sold to corporations and scalpers, so I say screw em.

The same goes for when the Super Bowl is played in places like Detroit or Indianapolis. Media like to say the fans deserve Miami or Los Angeles but I don't see many real football fans at the Super Bowl. Looks like lots of rich folks and their brats to me.

I don't mind at all when the Super Bowl gets a less-marketable matchup because 95% of the tickets are already sold to corporations and scalpers, so I say screw em.

The same goes for when the Super Bowl is played in places like Detroit or Indianapolis. Media like to say the fans deserve Miami or Los Angeles but I don't see many real football fans at the Super Bowl. Looks like lots of rich folks and their brats to me.

As I'm sure you would all agree, the greatest venue for a Super Bowl would be Green Bay, Wisconsin.

As a Packer fan, I pick them to win on Saturday at Atlanta since they seem to have found a running game. It would be great to see them back in the Super Bowl this time without Brett Favre, who I believe will try one more comeback somewhere in the league. Just watch what happens when August rolls around. He'll show up again.

For a casual fan, that Packers Falcons game sucked. I went to bed at halftime.

Wasn't RG at that game?

The Ravens are gone so I give a hoot about who wins the Super Bowl. As long as the Raiders or Ravens do not win it I am OK.

By the way VT, it is not looking good for the Patriots. 2:21 to go and down by 10 Down by 14 and 1:35 to go.Patriots are gone.

I'm loving it.

AFC Championship in Pittsburgh!!!!!!! :tt:

STEELERS - Bears Super Bowl would be good (We'll be happy beating Green Bay for a seventh as well) :D

I'm loving it.

AFC Championship in Pittsburgh!!!!!!! :tt:

STEELERS - Bears Super Bowl would be good (We'll be happy beating Green Bay for a seventh as well) :D

Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit!!!!!

What a terrible fucking game!!!!!

My son wouldn't let me leave till it was over, I think we were the only falcons fans in out section when the clock hit 0.0

I was worried about them not knowing how to handle a bye week.. Maybe they should have practiced!

And most of the packets fans I have ever met were generally educated folks but all the one I saw looked like poor white trash, and that's not me being a sore loser but I was really shocked at how trailer park the ones at the dome were. And you have to be shocked if you have ever been to the ga dome, it's very ghetto...

Total waste of a good season...

My son wouldn't let me leave till it was over, I think we were the only falcons fans in out section when the clock hit 0.0

I was worried about them not knowing how to handle a bye week.. Maybe they should have practiced!

And most of the packets fans I have ever met were generally educated folks but all the one I saw looked like poor white trash, and that's not me being a sore loser but I was really shocked at how trailer park the ones at the dome were. And you have to be shocked if you have ever been to the ga dome, it's very ghetto...

It's a matter of economics. I'm guessing it's cheaper to get a ticket and make a trip to Atlanta to watch the Packer's play than it is to get a ticket and make a trip to Green Bay, even if you live in Wisconsin, and even if it is a play-off game. It is extremely cost prohibitive to go to a home Packer game.

I had to laugh when I read on here that they were having a hard time selling tickets to the Hawks-Bears game. I've been on the waiting list for season tickets for the Packers for twelve years. I'm almost to number 50,000. At the current rate of decay, from my last calculation, I will be about 125 years old when my number comes up for season tickets. I'm 34 years old currently.

In case you are wondering, this years Super Bowl will feature the Steelers and the Packers. Packers will win by 17. Go ahead and place your bets.

So you were at the Pats game today too?

Unfuckinbelievable. Defense worked hard the whole game. Offense couldn't keep up. Sad game.

Ahhhh, yes, last night did a wonderful job of erasing that debacle from the memories of this season.

The best part was that if Bellicheck hadn't gone for the cutesie fake punt, they may have put that game into overtime!

So you were at the Pats game today too?

Unfuckinbelievable. Defense worked hard the whole game. Offense couldn't keep up. Sad game.

I would have rather taken the Ravens style butt whooping from last year. you knew they were done from the get go.

This game they just hung around long enough to keep you hoping, even though they played like crap all day. When they gave up that long runback on the onside kick at 28-21 to get up the game icing touchdown, it was just a punch in the gut.

We left at that point. And what was up with that place last night? It was 1/3 Jets fans!

That and the train kept braking down on the way home.

I was amazed at the box score when I got home. The score and stat line were not at all indicative of how one sided it was.