NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DVINNY

2-time 10K winner
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't an NFL thread, so I'll start....

My STEELERS barely squeezed one out in overtime. I can't tell if they have potential or not. Pretty basic game yesterday.

Good thing Ray Lewis is all soaped up in that TV commercial of his. He'll need all the lube he can get when they get taken from behind by the Jets tonight.

I've tried to find a bright spot from the Panthers game yesterday, but I'm at a loss. Looks like it's going to be a long season...

I've tried to find a bright spot from the Panthers game yesterday, but I'm at a loss. Looks like it's going to be a long season...
You probably won't have to look at Moore much longer. I guess that's a plus!

You probably won't have to look at Moore much longer. I guess that's a plus!
The problem is that Clausen isn't a step up by any means.
I'm glad someone agrees with me.

Every since I saw Clausen leave high school thinking he was God's gift to football, I thought he was a stuck-up, overrated snob. My opinion hasn't changed in the least. He did nothing at Notre Dame, and a few average NFL preseason games are nothing worth mentioning.

I hate the Colts, particularly Peyton Manning, so I was ecstatic to see them lose yesterday. Plus, I have a bet with my buddy on the outcome of the AFC South (he takes the Colts, I take the Titans, the bet pushes if Jacksonville or Houston win). The Colts losing and the Titans winning puts me in better shape than I have ever been on that bet after week 1. I have paid it out a lot lately.

I think Kevin Kolb getting concussed and Michael Vick having a strong showing might make the Eagles rethink the QB position for the rest of the season. I hate Vick, but he was a far superior QB to Kolb in that game.

I'm excited to see how my Flaming Thumbtacks handle the pressure of a real opponent next week. Thumping the Raiders is fun, but doesn't really tell you much about how good your team is.

I'm really hoping to see the Jets fall on their face tonight. All that talk and bravado will go out the window if the Ravens beat them.

And Wilheld - Along those terms, I'm glad the Flying Elvii won yesterday. Especially nice to see Welker back.

I'm really hoping to see the Jets fall on their face tonight. All that talk and bravado will go out the window if the Ravens beat them.
And Wilheld - Along those terms, I'm glad the Flying Elvii won yesterday. Especially nice to see Welker back.

Sounds good to me!!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Pats owned the field for the first 1/2. You've got to love a 97 yd kick-off return TD!

Moss gave a nice recap at the podium after the game. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hail to the Redskins!

I cant believe I managed to stay awake for the whole game, but it does feel so good to finally beat the Cowboys after that embarassing crap last season.

**** my Falcons looked like **** yesterday, I think we are soo screwed.... I dont think we have scored an actual offensive touchdown since the first pre-season game.. Steelers defense was defin. ratched up a notch with Big Ben out... props to them!!!

& I was glad to see Vick out there yesterday, in retrospect, you have Ben basically date raping some girl and then paying off her family to avoid legal problems, Ray Lewis was in the limo shortly before someone got killed, and the rest of the knuckleheads out there....

I think the Eagles are going to wonder why they hell did they get rid of Mcnabb in a few more weeks.... The team just didnt look the same without him.. & I feel I should point out I really reallty cant stand the eagles....nor the panthers, the saints or the bucks :)

AND DROP THESE F*(&(&ING THROWBACK UNIFORMS < LOOKS TERRIBLE< HURTS MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree...they really overdid the whole throwback thing last season. It's getting to the point where they don't even need to make very many new jerseys because they wear throwbacks for at least 50% of the season. It was pretty cool when you saw the throwback once a season or less, but when it was once a week, it got played out pretty quick.

I won't get my hopes up for my Vikes.

No matter how well they do, they always choke in the end.

Back