WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtu_huskies

Reaction score
Anyone else in Wisconsin waiting patiently?

I see the February Engineering section board minutes are posted and 137 were approved to sit for the exam.

I see the February Engineering section board minutes are posted and 137 were approved to sit for the exam.
Yep - waiting patiently myself! My friend and I took the test in Milwaukee in April and are awaiting results. He's actually in China right now - so he'll be waiting a bit longer for his mail to get forwarded too!

Also waiting on results. Took the MKE power exam. What are the actual reasons for how long results take? I mean the exam is Scantron, but do individual questions need to be reviewed by board members based on being correct or incorrect?

I'm also awaiting..actually i felt a litle better knowing that there are others who didn't receive their letter. i thought i was the only one. its never a good thing when it arrives late..good luck to all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's safe to say we'll be getting results around when the other states that used PCS for the exam are sent out. Reading the PA and MA threads today it looks like results may be in the mail sometime next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's safe to say we'll be getting results around when the other states that used PCS for the exam are sent out. Reading the PA and MA threads today it looks like results may be in the mail sometime next week.
Is that to say the other states who have already received results didn't use PCS then? I didn't have high expectations for getting results before the 12 week waiting period though. Either way, it still doesn't help the anxiety. :)

Is that to say the other states who have already received results didn't use PCS then? I didn't have high expectations for getting results before the 12 week waiting period though. Either way, it still doesn't help the anxiety. :)

Correct, none of the 7 or 8 states that use PCS have received results.

Correct, none of the 7 or 8 states that use PCS have received results.
I checked all of those myself last night too (good to know I wasn't the only one!). It does make you wonder what the added value of PCS is though...additional time for us, I'm curious how they provide value to the states using them? Perhaps just streamlining the paperwork and process for the state boards?

It looks like VA (another PCS state) got their results today...we should see ours anytime now!

It looks like VA (another PCS state) got their results today...we should see ours anytime now!
I certainly hope so. The whole daily trip to the mailbox and only finding junk credit card applications is getting old. :mail-296:

Has anyone from WI checked the DRL website to see if their application has been updated or is showing up under a credential search with a license number? I've been looking daily, nothing yet in either category. Just thinking that would get updated in some fashion before we get the letter. I've been anxious for a couple weeks now....

http://online.drl.wi.gov/ApplicationStatus...tionStatus.aspx

schmidty99

I emailed Wisconsin DRL and received the forwarded reply from PCS. The response was "Grades will be released tomorrow." Since I received that message this morning (Tuesday), I suggest getting your mind off this for a couple of days.

I am very disappointed in this process. It makes it much harder to know that so many other states have received their results.

I think from reading past WI results threads we get the results at the same time or before the state of WI so I don't think the website will be updated before we get our letter in the mail.

I just heard back from PCS and they are being mailed out today. So give your mail carrier a break and don't accost him/her for 2 or 3 days. I have been convinced the letter was going to arrive every day for about a week. I'm going to plan my celebration party for Friday night.

I've been anxious for a couple weeks now....
schmidty99
Amen to that!

I emailed Wisconsin DRL and received the forwarded reply from PCS. The response was "Grades will be released tomorrow." Since I received that message this morning (Tuesday), I suggest getting your mind off this for a couple of days.
I am very disappointed in this process. It makes it much harder to know that so many other states have received their results.
I completely agree sparkette. With todays technology advancements and the fact that the test is now entirely in Scantron format, one would think results in 3-4 weeks would be reasonable. Getting very anxious and now more so after reading your post.

Released to who? The state or the letter will be in the mail? Any idea?
A very good question schmidty99. I am wondering if the actual letter comes directly from PCS and then they just give an overall complete list to the WI DRL with all the results. <_<

I just heard back from PCS and they are being mailed out today. So give your mail carrier a break and don't accost him/her for 2 or 3 days. I have been convinced the letter was going to arrive every day for about a week. I'm going to plan my celebration party for Friday night.
Thanks for the update and the leg work on this sparkette! :)

Back