NC PE - spring 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neabob

Reaction score
I just asked NCEES and they said the results were sent to NCBELS last week. so, let the mad refreshing begin.

good luck, folks!

the results will be online next tue the 15 for PE EIT will be mailed out the sameday

thanks engineergirl!

man... another week...

Last edited by a moderator:
first thing that morning they will be loaded in to the computer . this is all i can help you with i am leaving this week and will not be back for 3 months. so hang in there

Ummm... My heart just did a stop drop and roll.... wow. a solid date...

Thanks engineergirl!

have a good vacation...

OH NO!!! I'm going to be in VDOT Training Class.... ALL DAY..... I wonder if I can get out of it...

first thing that morning they will be loaded in to the computer . this is all i can help you with i am leaving this week and will not be back for 3 months. so hang in there
Hello, does anybody in this board know what is engineergirl real name or may be engineergirl, could you please tell us your real name so at least when I call NCBELS and ask for help, I don't want to call the board and ask for engineergirl, then the man in NCBELS made me look like nut! I guess and I have to call the board again for re-examination after listened to those horror stories out there! any help will be great!!!

So, a silly question, where do we look on the NCBEL site for the results when they are posted next week?

Thanks!

Hello, does anybody in this board know what is engineergirl real name or may be engineergirl, could you please tell us your real name so at least when I call NCBELS and ask for help, I don't want to call the board and ask for engineergirl, then the man in NCBELS made me look like nut! I guess and I have to call the board again for re-examination after listened to those horror stories out there! any help will be great!!!

can not tell you my real name I could get in to trouble by telling you the things i tell you

So, a silly question, where do we look on the NCBEL site for the results when they are posted next week?
Thanks!
If you click on "license lookup" in the top bar you can search for your name, or search for the next license number (currently 36762) to see if they've posted anyone.

Since NCBELS has the results; if we call, will they provide us with a pass/fail answer?

Next Tuesday is soo far away.

Back