NC PE - spring 2010 - APR 2010 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
neabob

NC PE - spring 2010

I just asked NCEES and they said the results were sent to NCBELS last week. so, let the mad refreshing begin.

good luck, folks!

Good luck to everyone. Hopefully engineergirl will chime in and keep us updated as best she can

Has anyone called NCBELS today to find out the status of the results?

have at it, hockeystar. let us know what they tell you

thanks engineergirl!

man... another week...

Edited by neabob

first thing that morning they will be loaded in to the computer . this is all i can help you with i am leaving this week and will not be back for 3 months. so hang in there

Ummm... My heart just did a stop drop and roll.... wow. a solid date...

Thanks engineergirl!

have a good vacation...

Ummm... My heart just did a stop drop and roll.... wow. a solid date...

Thanks engineergirl!

have a good vacation...

thank you it is a 10lb boy i am having so a working vacation

OH NO!!! I'm going to be in VDOT Training Class.... ALL DAY..... I wonder if I can get out of it...

Congratulations on the weight loss and the family addition... Hope all is healthy and happy.

I've done that twice! Boys are so fun - totally crazy, but lots of fun. Good luck!

thanks for the update and the best to you engineergirl

first thing that morning they will be loaded in to the computer . this is all i can help you with i am leaving this week and will not be back for 3 months. so hang in there

Hello, does anybody in this board know what is engineergirl real name or may be engineergirl, could you please tell us your real name so at least when I call NCBELS and ask for help, I don't want to call the board and ask for engineergirl, then the man in NCBELS made me look like nut! I guess and I have to call the board again for re-examination after listened to those horror stories out there! any help will be great!!!

So, a silly question, where do we look on the NCBEL site for the results when they are posted next week?

Thanks!

Hello, does anybody in this board know what is engineergirl real name or may be engineergirl, could you please tell us your real name so at least when I call NCBELS and ask for help, I don't want to call the board and ask for engineergirl, then the man in NCBELS made me look like nut! I guess and I have to call the board again for re-examination after listened to those horror stories out there! any help will be great!!!

can not tell you my real name I could get in to trouble by telling you the things i tell you

So, a silly question, where do we look on the NCBEL site for the results when they are posted next week?

Thanks!

If you click on "license lookup" in the top bar you can search for your name, or search for the next license number (currently 36762) to see if they've posted anyone.

Since NCBELS has the results; if we call, will they provide us with a pass/fail answer?

Next Tuesday is soo far away.

Since NCBELS has the results; if we call, will they provide us with a pass/fail answer?

doubtful

doubtful

That's a definate No. They arn't very helpful... EngineerGirl is THE exception.

Thanks. I will be out of town next week, so I was hoping to be able to find out sometime this week. Guess I will have to wait :(

we can not give out any info on the phone and the results are not in the computer yet we will get that Friday it will take Friday and Monday to go through them and then Tue upload them in to the computer

Sign in to follow this