MS - PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slemory

Reaction score
May as well start something for the armpit of the south, as I read it described in an old EB post. Haven’t seen anything yet for Mississippi, but historically it seems that the results come via snail mail pretty early on. Anyone from MS seen anything yet? I see Alabama is getting results by mail already. Can’t be too far off.

I figure we'll probably get ours tomorrow since it wasn't in the mail today. I'm sick of waiting for this letter. My hands were shaking as I opened the mailbox. When I saw two regular-sized envelopes in the mail, I about freaked out. Thankfully it was just a few bills!

I figure we'll probably get ours tomorrow since it wasn't in the mail today. I'm sick of waiting for this letter. My hands were shaking as I opened the mailbox. When I saw two regular-sized envelopes in the mail, I about freaked out. Thankfully it was just a few bills!
LOL! I'm trying to figure out how I will react when I open the mailbox. If I find the "little" envelope, I'll probably break down and cry right there at the mailbox. Then again, if I find the "big" envelope, I'll probably still break down and cry right there at the mailbox. Either way, I stand to lose cred with the neighbors. I kind of wish MS would do the email thing.

The letter came in the mail today. Thankfully I got the big envelope! Y'all check your mail. Hopefully you all got the big envelopes too!

Congrats! I'm stalking the mailbox now. Usually its here by 11am, but of course it would be late today of all days.

Guys, i tested in texas in Civil-Construction. The Texas results are not out yet and i am dying to know.

I felt like i made about 80% on the AM and 60% on the PM. Of you guys that passed, how did you feel when you walked out of the Exam?

Back