AL PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CPT PE

Lt PE
Reaction score
Got my results via snail mail today and PASSED! Third times a charm!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :dancingnaughty:

CONGRATS!

Whoa, third time. I took it for the second time, and honestly, I don't think I'll be going for third anytime soon if I fail again. Frock it. If I fail, look for me under "concrete polishing" in yellow pages.

Got my results via snail mail today and PASSED! Third times a charm!!!!!! :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :dancingnaughty:

Wow...got your results regular mail. I'm hoping for an email...but today is not looking very likely

I was doing pretty good with handling the waiting time, but now that all you guys are starting to receive results I am freaking out.

I was doing pretty good with handling the waiting time, but now that all you guys are starting to receive results I am freaking out.

I know right. I was hoping for next week at the earliest but now that so many states have come out I'm checking that email pretty regularly!

I got mine in the snail mail today in Huntsville...I passed!

Got mine today too and PASSED!!!! Oh the jubilation!!! Cartwheels (or maybe just lots of shouts of joy) in my driveway!! Neighbors probably think I'm drunk. WAHOO!!!! PASSED IT!!! :party-smiley-048: :bananadoggywow: :bananapowerslide: :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:

Got mine today too and PASSED!!!! Oh the jubilation!!! Cartwheels (or maybe just lots of shouts of joy) in my driveway!! Neighbors probably think I'm drunk. WAHOO!!!! PASSED IT!!! :party-smiley-048: :bananadoggywow: :bananapowerslide: :multiplespotting:

Congratulations to you guys!!!! Oh the wait is killing me , VA DPOR will give us heart attacks for whoever took the PE in VA...

To whomever passed the PE exam, Could you please tell us what scores you were expecting (morning/afternoon), we want to have some assurance that hope is still there to Pass. I did well in the morning but the afternoon was horrible for me ( morning: 34/ afternoon:21) that's 55 maybe less so I am not sure if I will make the cut.

Again congratulations to all you who passed, a best luck to those who are waiting like me

Congragulations to you (examinees) for the grae and desirable succes. You should be proud of yourselves. Has anyone recived the result from MD. Was the result sent email or regular mail?

Has anyone recived [sic] the result from MD.
This thread is for Alabama; the MD thread seems to indicate you probably have a few more weeks to wait, sorry.

Was the result sent email or regular mail?
In Alabama, it's all the snail mail...

Is Snail Mail the ONLY way to find out in AL? I recently moved, and although I changed my address on the NCEES website and emailed Bonnie over at the AL Board my new address, I still haven't received my letter in the mail like all of you guys did last Friday! So, I'm thinking it's caught up in forwarding or isn't going to get forwarded and I'm freaking out!! :-/ I keep checking the AL license database -- but it hasn't been updated since May 27, 2010 -- so it doesn't have any of the new AL PEs in there I don't believe. :-/

HELP!!

Has anyone recived [sic] the result from MD.
This thread is for Alabama; the MD thread seems to indicate you probably have a few more weeks to wait, sorry.

Was the result sent email or regular mail?
In Alabama, it's all the snail mail...

Is Snail Mail the ONLY way to find out in AL? I recently moved, and although I changed my address on the NCEES website and emailed Bonnie over at the AL Board my new address, I still haven't received my letter in the mail like all of you guys did last Friday! So, I'm thinking it's caught up in forwarding or isn't going to get forwarded and I'm freaking out!! :-/ I keep checking the AL license database -- but it hasn't been updated since May 27, 2010 -- so it doesn't have any of the new AL PEs in there I don't believe. :-/

HELP!!
The database doesn't have the new folks in it yet, although they are supposed to update it Wednesday afternoons. I'd try to call the board and 'verify' your address.

Back