NJ PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aubabs

Reaction score
Just sitting here in Jersey waiting for results. Hoping Jersey will send out sooner than last time. This is my second time taking the Electrical - Power test. Waiting is the worst.

Also sitting here waiting for results. This was my 3rd time taking Civil - Transportation. I don't expect results till the end of June but each day brings it a little closer and the anxiety of it rises.

It's frustrating to see other states alert their examinees by email. This is my first time taking it, and I'm really anxious to find out. I also am figuring on the end of June, but I'm hoping to get a nice Father's Day gift.

Good Question. I just can't wait any longer. I NEED to know now! How is it that Alaska knows but Jersey is still waiting? That just aint right.

Good Question. I just can't wait any longer. I NEED to know now! How is it that Alaska knows but Jersey is still waiting? That just aint right.
NJ should just stop using PCS to administer the exam. No wonder the state is in such a bad shape because they don't know how to use their $$ wisely.

I could ask the same question here in Colorado.. AK has results and so do some states via snail mail, yet we wait for an email from NCEES?

Last edited by a moderator:
New Jersey License Search

Does anyone know what "Pending" means, under License Status? I'm in there, with no license number, but my status is pending. I was definitely not in the system yesterday. The operator-of-the-day was really no help, since it seemed as though I was bothering her when I called.

I'm not sure if if means the issuance of the license is pending, or if it means they are still reviewing the results. I can't imagine they would enter in people's names if they failed the exam.

Does anyone know what "Pending" means, under License Status? I'm in there, with no license number, but my status is pending. I was definitely not in the system yesterday. The operator-of-the-day was really no help, since it seemed as though I was bothering her when I called.

I'm not sure if if means the issuance of the license is pending, or if it means they are still reviewing the results. I can't imagine they would enter in people's names if they failed the exam.
If you didn't pass why they bother to put your name there? They spent so many time to input everybody's name there and remove if they fail?

If you didn't pass why they bother to put your name there? They spent so many time to input everybody's name there and remove if they fail?
Do you mean all the names listed on the website pass the exam?

I'm also thinking that since the next meeting of the State Board is June 17th, they probably are just waiting to approve the results.

I really need to stop worrying about this! :waitwall:

Do you mean all the names listed on the website pass the exam?
I don't know but we can ask people with NJ PE experience.

I have been listed as pending for at least a week now. Oddly enough I am listed as pending for Prof Engineer and for EIT, which I passed back in 04.

I'm also listed as pending and have been for about a week now. And I am also pending on my EIT which i passed a few years ago. I looked random generic last names and it seems all EITs are pending.....

I agree, why would they put in names of people who fail just to remove them later on....one only hopes. I guess we will be waiting till after the 17th to get verification. ugh.

My wife is threatening to cancel my internet connection if I don't stop checking here and the state website every hour on the hour. This is my third time around and I think this is the most stressed I've been yet.

Back