NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1997

Reaction score
Does anyone know approx. when the NY results will be out and how they will be recieved? Is there anyway to find out instead of waiting for the letter?

When did you take the PE? I'm guessing it wasn't April 2009. =)

I took it in April 2010!

Does anyone know when the results may be available?

According to the super state result spread sheet, which you can find at this site, NY results are sent out typically between 70 to 80 days after the exam.

Does anyone know approx. when the NY results will be out and how they will be recieved? Is there anyway to find out instead of waiting for the letter?
I took exam in April,2010. Do NCEES send us an Email or we still getting letter?

I think NY's results typically come in early July for the SPring exam. I'm in NY but I took my exam in VT and got results yesterday, my 2 friends that took it in NY still have to wait another month.

I think NY lets you know by letter, but I think it may show up on the Lic # database a day or two before you get your letter....at least from what I've heard

I think NY's results typically come in early July for the SPring exam. I'm in NY but I took my exam in VT and got results yesterday, my 2 friends that took it in NY still have to wait another month.
I think NY lets you know by letter, but I think it may show up on the Lic # database a day or two before you get your letter....at least from what I've heard
Thank you BenM. so I think you register for NY and proctor at Vermont is that what you mean.., as I was not sure if you can do that.

Thank you BenM. so I think you register for NY and proctor at Vermont is that what you mean.., as I was not sure if you can do that.
No I applied to NY but they rejected some of my experience, so I applied in VT and took the test in VT just to get it out of the way. So now I'm a PE in VT but not NY so I need to transfer the license over to NY, which is a bit of a pain, but I'm happy to have the exam done.

If I pass, my Norwegian ass model girlfriend and I are going to ditch the end of Fashion Week in New York and charter a jet to Iceland for the weekend. They have an intense club scene there.

I failed the October 2009 exam in NY. Most of the other states received the results far earlier than I received the letter in mail for October 2009. The only way to possibly know the results couple of days prior to receiving the letter is go online on nysed.gov in the license verification section. But for that someone has to find out the last license number issued for the October 2009 exam and from that keep adding one number. NY State adds about 10 to 15 licenses a day once they start. So if someone knows the last license number posted for October 2009, please post it here.

I just spoke with NCEES and they said our state (NY) does not allow NCEES to send the results directly to the candidates so will have to wait for the results.

I failed in April 2009 also. Diagnostic report I received from NCEES is dated 6/19/2009. But the exam date was sometimes 4/26/2009. May be they sent the results earlier because I failed.

You can look up on the NYS Website by license number. The last license number posted was 088141. They have not started posting the new licenses yet. However, you may get your results before you show up on the website, or you may show up on the website before you get your results.... It's a crapshoot really! :(

Yup....I just figured out too the last license number is 088141. I believe they are posting the licensees transferring from other states at present time. Soon they will start posting the ones from April 2010 exams.

Good luck guys.

You can look up on the NYS Website by license number. The last license number posted was 088141. They have not started posting the new licenses yet. However, you may get your results before you show up on the website, or you may show up on the website before you get your results.... It's a crapshoot really! :(

NY get the result usually take additional 2 weeks after NCEES release the pass rate. The pass rate result is out today and NY should have their result by 6/18 or 6/21 week.

Back