CT - PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridgeengineer

Reaction score
Did anybody got the results yet? One of my friend called me and told me to look in to the verify license section of the www.ct.gov/dcp website. I did the same and under my name there is a number with case status as "PENDING" and reason it said "Exam". Does anybody has any idea what does this mean? I didn't checked this before. Does it mean anything? can anybody please explain, what does that mean? I would really appreciate. Thank you

Did anybody got the results yet? One of my friend called me and told me to look in to the verify license section of the www.ct.gov/dcp website. I did the same and under my name there is a number with case status as "PENDING" and reason it said "Exam". Does anybody has any idea what does this mean? I didn't checked this before. Does it mean anything? can anybody please explain, what does that mean? I would really appreciate. Thank you

I checked mine too and it says pending for exam. I have no idea what does it mean.

Wow...that makes you wonder. Hopefully it will not be much longer until you find out!

I checked mine too and it says pending for exam. I have no idea what does it mean.
Just now, I checked one of my friend's name, who submitted the application, but didn't write the exam. His name is also assigned with a number with status as "Incomplete Application". I think they provide the PE number to every application they recieve, no matter they passed the exam or not.

I'm not familiar with CT, but that is what has been listed under my name here in Colorado since submitting my paperwork. Don't read too much into this. Juts keep watch for results.

The website has nothing to do with receiving results. You have to pass the test, fill out any remaining paperwork and pay them more money, and then they will update your name on the website. Wish I had better news for you. Good Luck...I took it in CT also.

Did anybody tried contacting the Engineering Examination Services(EES)/PCS, the exam administrator?

Did anybody tried contacting the Engineering Examination Services(EES)/PCS, the exam administrator?

I doubt they would have any information. They are just the administration company that CT DCP hires to conduct the test for them. I think the results are sent to CT DCP, not EES.

I doubt they would have any information. They are just the administration company that CT DCP hires to conduct the test for them. I think the results are sent to CT DCP, not EES.
I just called PCS. No help. The idiot on the phone could only say "it takes 12 to 14 weeks after the exam to receive the results."

I just called PCS. No help. The idiot on the phone could only say "it takes 12 to 14 weeks after the exam to receive the results."
That's the reason why it takes so long...............If it were administered by NCEES, we would have gotten the results already

I did talk to the DCP a week back, they said that the exam administrator will send the results out.

I didn't tried calling PCS for results, but i did had the same kind of experience before, when i am registering for the exam. The guy's response was so rude for some questions. I didn't say any customer service so bad.

Too funny, I had called PCS on Tuesday and got the same cold/harsh response: "it takes 12-14 weeks after the exam to receive the results"

I mentioned that the results were already available and would that change the timeline since NCEES was so efficient and got them out earlier?

The response....

"it takes 12-14 weeks after the exam to receive the results."

I understand that there are probably a bunch of type A engineers calling them, but come on - apply some logic people! If you receive the results this early, don't you think you can update the automatic response????

Although I do wonder why I want to know... it's doubtful I passed :dunno:

Don't be discourage. I figure the guys at the PCS as big dumbies, who are not supposed to be there. Or else, connecticut is wasting public $$ by hiring those guys to administer the exam.

Can somebody confirm this, does our results are mailed by NCEES or PCS? I did talk to one of a girl from my office, who took the last year april exam. She said, she recieved just a simple letter from NCEES saying Pass and later she recieved the package from CT DCP for licensing and further information. Does anybody has any information regarding this?

Can somebody confirm this, does our results are mailed by NCEES or PCS? I did talk to one of a girl from my office, who took the last year april exam. She said, she recieved just a simple letter from NCEES saying Pass and later she recieved the package from CT DCP for licensing and further information. Does anybody has any information regarding this?
I just called PCS to ask and the customer service told me the same stupid thing " it will take 12-14 weeks to release the results" . We do not have any other choice, we have to wait.

I just called PCS to ask and the customer service told me the same stupid thing " it will take 12-14 weeks to release the results" . We do not have any other choice, we have to wait.
I called the CT Engineering Board. They said that PCS received the results and they should mail it to everyone within a week and half.

Back