GA PE Results??

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dub

Reaction score
Has anyone who took the test in GA gotten results yet???????? The anticipation is KILLING ME!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my results already.
Asking the obvious then, you took the PE in Georgia?
yes

When did you get your results????????????????? Aaaahhhh, the suspense if maddening.....
Ah, did I fail to mention I got my results in 2007?

:p
Ah, yes, as a matter of fact you did. If I hadn't bothered to check these boards on Monday, I'd still be blissfully ignorant that other states are getting results in.....

Has anyone who took the test in GA gotten results yet???????? The anticipation is KILLING ME!!!!!
You should send PE-ness a PM. He's the expert here for constructively dealing with pent up anticipation and frustration. He's got several self-massage techniques that can take a load off.

I thought result comes in around end of June....

but just check the site, got the follow message

Application Currently Undergoing Maintenance

This application is temporarily undergoing scheduled maintenance. Please check the site again later today.

Can result be today?!??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Little tip that I use when checking.

Find the last PE number that was issued. (PE35002 for now)

Search with "license verification" link using "PE35*" and it will pull up all the most recent PE's.

Just noticed they updated one today "PE35002" which was a license by comity.

I also just noticed that they put the search under scheduled maintenance, but somehow I got the results of the search before that happened and refreshing the page seems to be working.

Little tip that I use when checking.
Find the last PE number that was issued. (PE35002 for now)

Search with "license verification" link using "PE35*" and it will pull up all the most recent PE's.

Just noticed they updated one today "PE35002" which was a license by comity.

I also just noticed that they put the search under scheduled maintenance, but somehow I got the results of the search before that happened and refreshing the page seems to be working.
Looks like the website is still down. Results should be this week - GA is usually a few days behind the direct reporting states, so maybe early this week. Anyone have any luck with the SOS website?

Looks like I am admitting defeat for the 3rd time. Pretty tough pill to swallow too, seeing as how I felt pretty good about it this time.

Anybody got any suggestions on refresher courses or exam prep courses that you used to pass?

don't beat yourself up. I just failed the SE1 for the 3rd time, and I felt much better about how things went. Such is life on a test that has a 20% lower pass rate...

Back