Will NY get E-Mail results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_NY

Reaction score
On the NCEES web site it says "When results have been released to the New York board and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. The New York board will notify you of any state-specific exam results".

However, I never got an NCEES account becuase I registered for the test by regular mail.

Does anyone know? Thanks.

On the NCEES web site it says "When results have been released to the New York board and validated, NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account. The New York board will notify you of any state-specific exam results".
However, I never got an NCEES account becuase I registered for the test by regular mail.

Does anyone know? Thanks.
The NY result should be in letter for the April, 2010 exam. But for the Oct, 2010 exam that NY will register in the NCEES (but you do need to apply with the NY board first)and the result will be notify by the emai or logging to the NCEES. :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke with NCEES this morning and they said NY candidates will have to wait for the letter only. No email notification.

Back