Results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lundoc

Reaction score
I just got an email from NCEES saying to log in to my account for the results. Good luck everyone!

If that is true, Montana only take 45 days to get the result. The result excel spread record that Montana take 53 days in fast rate during the Oct. 2008. SC, FL, and some other states should receive their result, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a guy in my office taking the surveying test from South Carolina come in an say he got his results over the weekend. Thats what made me come on here and check today.

A little bird told me that LA results are out as well.

Let the freak outs begin!

Let the freak outs begin!
not_this_shit_again.jpg

There's a post on twitter from someone in AZ confirming results are out there.

Sadly, no cut score. But I'm sure there will be plenty of people who missed it by one and/or didn't really study and/or were sick the day of the test.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would post my proof, but it looks like their are others backing my story. It caught me totally off gaurd as well. I am a noobie, but glad to break the ice! I have a feeling that this has to do with ELSEES combining with NCEES?

I would post my proof, but it looks like their are others backing my story. It caught me totally off gaurd as well. I am a noobie, but glad to break the ice! I have a feeling that this has to do with ELSEES combining with NCEES?
Well, this was my second time and I am proud, so see attached!

Well, this was my second time and I am proud, so see attached!
You should be proud! That's awesome CONGRATS!! :multiplespotting:

Back