• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I want to BUY PE books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenni179

Reaction score
I looking to purchase the following books. I'll be taking the PE- Water/Envir depth in Oct '10.

1. PE Civil Sample Questions and Solutions Book

ISBN: 978-1-932613-31-5

THe NCESS website has it new listed for $54.95. Does anyone have a gently used one for less?

2. An Engineering dictionary. I don't know a specific book but I was wondering if someone used one for the exam and found it very helpful.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jen

I've purchased the NCEES book, thanks! I wanted to add one more book to my list:

3. Wastewater Engineering: Treatment, Disposal, and Reuse (Matcalf & Eddy)

I looking to purchase the following books. I'll be taking the PE- Water/Envir depth in Oct '10.
1. PE Civil Sample Questions and Solutions Book

ISBN: 978-1-932613-31-5

THe NCESS website has it new listed for $54.95. Does anyone have a gently used one for less?

2. An Engineering dictionary. I don't know a specific book but I was wondering if someone used one for the exam and found it very helpful.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Jen
I am in the process of gathering materials for the PE exam...

Does anyone highly recommend an engineering dictionary for Civil, and if so, which one? There are several available out there, just wondering which dictionary most people found to be useful.

bump! bump

Very interested in purchasing the Metcalf and Eddy Wastewater book if someone's willing to sell it. Also, a civil engineering dictionary.

Back