Transportation PE Test April 2010, How was it?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure why?

Reaction score
How was the test? whould you say it was easy or hard? How many do you think you got right? do you think you will pass?

It was easier then what I had studied for. I think it all depends on how much you studied on whether or not you found it easy. I finished both sections in about 2 hours/each. I think I got around 70/80.

Last edited by a moderator:
t was easier then what I had studied for. I think it all depends on how much you studied on whether or not you found it easy. I finished both sections in about 2 hours/each. I think I got around 70/80.

[/quot

Good for you. I do not think it was easy but I do not think it was very hard either

t was easier then what I had studied for. I think it all depends on how much you studied on whether or not you found it easy. I finished both sections in about 2 hours/each. I think I got around 70/80.
Good for you. I do not think it was easy but I do not think it was very hard either

Definitely easier than the October 09 test, but I studied a lot more this time. I think I got at least 70/80 and a Pass!

There once was a place where all the people were happy and content. Everyone was friendly and neighborly. Even the dogs and cats played together.

wow power leveling,

Then one day a stranger was seen walking toward the village: a tall, tall stranger. As the stranger,wow power leveling who was a giant, came closer and closer, the people all ran into their houses and wouldn't come out.

aoc gold,

The giant entered the village. He was enormous,aoc gold towering over everything. All of a sudden a little girl stepped out on her porch. She jumped down from her porch. Her family yelled, "STOP! COME BACK! That's a giant!" But she didn't stop. She began to walk toward the giant.

age of conan power leveling,

The strangest thing happened.age of conan power leveling As the child walked toward the giant, he grew smaller and smaller. Soon he was the same size as the girl. As she came beside the giant, she towered over him. She stooped down and gently picked the giant up in her hands, asking, "What's your name?"

aion gold,

The giant whispered,aion gold "My name is F-E-A-R! Help me!! I have a terrible problem. I guess I look strange. When I meet people they are afraid of me. And when people are afraid of me, I suddenly grow into a giant and everybody runs away from me. YOU are not afraid of me, so I stayed small. Do you get it? It's crazy! Please help me!"

maple story mesos,

"I can take you for a walk through our village,"maple story mesos the girl responded. "I want everyone to hear of your problem. When they know the truth, they will no longer be afraid of you. While we are going from house to house you can look at me all the time, and then you will stay the same size as you are now.

wow power leveling,

"But before we go,wow power leveling let's change your name. What do you want to be called? YOU should not be called FEAR, because YOU are not afraid. It's the people who look at you who fear you. That's what causes you to grow into a giant."

"Will you hold my hand gently? If I get scared I'll shut my eyes. Oh, and will you please call me PAL."

Back