Caption the Photo 3-12-10

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
6s7zfr.jpg

Rppearso was a little surprised by his boss' reaction when he refused to work in the field and demanded a $200k salary to stamp drawings.

Rppearso was a little surprised by his boss' reaction when he refused to work in the field and demanded a $200k salary to stamp drawings.
^ :lmao:

"i love the way you look at me,

i love the way you smack my face,

i love the dirty things you do,

when i have control of you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they are both having a good time to me. I like your new avatar fluvial. Hopefully its bear and not frothy Nyquil.

^^ I agree.

I suppose that back then people were just assholes.

Someone post the pic as an attachment so I can see it, please :please: :brickwall:

Green beer, santiagj!! :) :)

Someone post the pic as an attachment so I can see it, please :please: :brickwall:
It's that old movie still of Jack Lemmon having just slapped a chick. I forget who the actress is. You see it on Fark lots of times with the caption "you shut your whore mouth when men are talking".

Wait, maybe not Jack Lemmon... I dunno.

Okay, try Glenn Ford and Erin Gray.

Last edited by a moderator:
fluvial soon learned the proctors ain't a-kidding about no talk about the exam in the restroom!!!

Green beer, santiagj!! :) :)

It's that old movie still of Jack Lemmon having just slapped a chick. I forget who the actress is. You see it on Fark lots of times with the caption "you shut your whore mouth when men are talking".

Wait, maybe not Jack Lemmon... I dunno.

Okay, try Glenn Ford and Erin Gray.
Lemmon, Lemmon... wasn't he at a party once?

Back