FL Gator, Mech E!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gatormech_e

HI everyone,

I just joined the board, I'm a mechanical design engineer, graduate of UF, currently prepping to take the PE exam in April 07.

I've been reading the board as a guest for a while, decided to join up and contribute!

:danc

btw, I passed the FE this April; how do I change my title to Engineer Intern?

Last edited:
Welcome to the board!!!!!!

You don't like being a copy boy?

After so many posts, your title changes, and after a few more, you can make it whatever you want.

welcome copy boy!

well it changes with post count.

but welcome.....not really a gator fan but you guys are the SEC's only hope.... :BK:

Welcome! I'm taking the ME PE in two weeks for the first time. If I'm successful, I'll post my study strategy, etc. in case you care. :) How do you plan to study for April's exam?

thanks for the love, guys. i guess that for now, i am a copy *girl*. :)

i'm taking the PE for the first time in April. i've already submitted the application and waiting for approvals, collecting books etc.

as for study strategy, i'm going to start with the MERM and use other recommended subject text books to fill the gaps.

i've received some good advice (i think) from other previous exam takers. should i post them?

Go Gators!

Back