Bring Back the Lunch Thread !!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I have been more diligent about bringing lunch since I usually have small windows of opportunity to eat rather than a casual 1-hr period.

Today, I had two sammiches on an onion kaiser bun - one roast beef and the other chicken breast topped with a slice of pepper jack cheese. Completely awesome and now I am ready to get back to it!!!!

:fencing:

JR

I had some mexican rice/steak/cheese stuff that the gf made on Valentine's Day...

...just as delicious today as it was on Sunday!

Today's menu consists of leftover meatloaf, carrot sticks, yogurt and diet cherry dr. pepper.

We are fortunate to have a Deli in our building that can get us in and out in only 15 minutes (as long as you can avoid the peak time of 12-12:30). I like the variety and the prices are actually quite reasonable. I just bring a juice from home (usually pickup a case at Costco on the weekends), and I can have any number of sammiches and end up paying a total of only ~$5 per day.

Had a french dip with Au jus yesterday, not sure what I want today. Maybe an egg salad with avacado, bacon, and on sourdough...

Last edited:
I had leftover spaghetti, veggies and a cookie fruit & cake (fig newton).

I was going to have lunch provided for a CEU event at my office today, but it was cancelled.

So, it was a $5 foot long for me!

Don't you people have better things to do than to talk about what you had for lunch?

I don't see that calculation booklet getting done all by itself!

PB&J, banana, Quaker Oat bar, apple.

For tomorrow, read what I put above. For every work day thereafter... read what I put above.

I'm already thinking about what wonderful leftovers I'll be having for lunch tomorrow...

P.S. - screw the calculation booklet...lunch is much more interesting

Vending machine hamburger, followed by a vending machine ribwich. The roach coach has been exceptionally bad lately. They want $5 for a 99 cent sized hamburger and a handful of chips.

I am addicted to ribwiches.

HomerRibWich.gif

Bring back the ribwich!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top 2 crackers: Ritz, Saltine. Anything else is just a poor attempt to improve perfection.

Back