MA PE RESULTS - Page 2 - OCT 2009 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
uzy

MA PE RESULTS

FYI, the last license in MA is 48630

they have passed 48630.. they are up to 48636... looks like they are starting to come out!

Edited by duc23

FYI, the last license in MA is 48630

they have passed 48630.. they are up to 48636... looks like they are starting to come out!

It appears to be all out of state people.

Just called Engineering Services in Nashville.... The lady said MA PE results have NOT been mailed out yet!

do they get mailed out from nashville? or do they have to be processed by MA? im confused in the process in this state, not that it would be the first time in this great state.

Just called Engineering Services in Nashville.... The lady said MA PE results have NOT been mailed out yet!

Did they indicated when the mailing would take place?

She said they will be hopefully mailed by next week.... And the waiting continues

:mail-296:

:waitwall:

Are they hand writing each one in calligraphy? There is really no excuse for it taking this long! Its hard for me to politely express how frustrated I am with this process.

Maybe PCS is thousands of dollars cheaper than the other contract administrators. Otherwise, the State should consider other companies. I feel like such brat whining about it, but its hard to wait so long.

Maybe PCS is thousands of dollars cheaper than the other contract administrators. Otherwise, the State should consider other companies. I feel like such brat whining about it, but its hard to wait so long.

It's more likely some PCS upper management schlep is a relative to some Beacon Hill hack.

Surprise suprise ... My mailman just showed up empty handed at my door!

my heart just skipped a beat. I should have known better.

Oh I'm sorry if I alarmed you.... Every time I even see my mailman my knees buckle and my heart races..... This whole thing is emotionally and physically draining!!

So they are going to ruin our weekend, thanks a lot PCS.

I hope someone from PCS read your messages. This is just too much

I just stamped a set of drawings this morning with my MA stamp. Nope, it still hasn't gotten old yet.

do we get a prize for being the last state to post results... this is killing me. :redface:

do we get a prize for being the last state to post results... this is killing me. :redface:

Can I assume your mail arrived already today?

haven't checked.. won't know till tonight.. though, i don't have my hopes up for today.

haven't checked.. won't know till tonight.. though, i don't have my hopes up for today.

I just got my results and I passed...Time to demand the Bennys!!

Sign in to follow this