MA PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No...The Div of Reg met last Thursday. Hopefully they did what they need to do to have the results forwarded. Maybe next week... :waitwall:

No...The Div of Reg met last Thursday. Hopefully they did what they need to do to have the results forwarded. Maybe next week... :waitwall:

It could be today, very possible
I have strong feeling we'll have it tomorrow the day after Christmas. John, can you let me know if you got, I'll do the same.

Nothing Yet?
I took the PE exam in Mass too and am still waiting... it's driving me a little crazy that so many other states have their results and we don't. Hopefully this week. Please let me know when you hear something...

Its so frustrating to see other states posting results while here in Massachusetts we'll have to wait as long as another 4 weeks. I work for myself so the sooner I get the results the sooner I can start adding work. The wait is killing me too.

Looks like the last meeting of the State Board was cancelled.

I can only hope this was because they didn't have the results yet from PCS. Hopefully they've just postponed until this week and not until their next meeting the last Thursday in June.

Looks like the last meeting of the State Board was cancelled.
I can only hope this was because they didn't have the results yet from PCS. Hopefully they've just postponed until this week and not until their next meeting the last Thursday in June.
Does their meeting have any bearing on sending out / forwarding their exam results letter?

Gotta love the Mass-Hack-A-Rama!!!

According to the spreadsheet, the earliest we will know is June 18th (63 days from April 16th.) I'm guessing a letter the week of June 21-25, unless we have to wait for the meeting...

I originally projected June 24th from the spreadsheet (69 days). But after reading a recent post from a frustrated engineer from NY I now believe next Tuesday, June 15th or Wednesday June 16th will be the day.

I've noticed people from some states (apparently in NY) are calling the state boards for a status or an update on the results.

Does Massachusetts have such a phone number?

I originally projected June 24th from the spreadsheet (69 days). But after reading a recent post from a frustrated engineer from NY I now believe next Tuesday, June 15th or Wednesday June 16th will be the day.
well the June 1 first release date was the fastest ever (46 days from April 16) that is 7 or 8 days faster than previous results releases, it could be feasible to better the 70 days by 7 or 8 days or June 16 / 17!

Back