5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

gray haired dude
Reaction score
since SapperPE is taking some well deserved R&R, I'm taking it upon myself to start this season's version of the time waster designed to relieve stress for those waiting on results, or those stressed to design some relief, or whatever.

rules: can not post consecutively, each post must have at least three characters.

Prizes: person with the 5k post gets a souvenier baseball cap from a contractor that I don't care for from my personal collection. person with the most top of page posts gets a slightly used ski binder strap.

the stakes are high, let the games begin! :party-smiley-048:

Rats! I'm fixing to have the busiest 3 weeks of my life and you start this !! AAAAAauuuuuuggh!!

:D

Sounds good! I'm about to spend several vacation days sitting around the house and/or coffee shop with the laptop, so this might work out well for me!

You mean, oh yeah!

Oh no, I mean, here's sschell again.... I guess we won't see you again until post 4500?

I guess it all depends on how many hotlinks to dirty pics we post in here.

Phew!

Ok here's some mundane pointless stuff I will babble about.

This weekend is a family Christmas get together which I'm going to, which is at Sardis Lake in North Miss. After that, on Tuesday my neice is going to Meridian to ride the train to Alabama for a visit with her old friends there. On next Wednesday is the first day of moving the offices. On Thursday the 31st the Comcast people are coming to hook up the phones and internet. All that week & weekend I'm in charge of getting everything moved and hooked up. The next Monday I have to go back to Meridian to pick up neice.

Meanwhile, our oldest daughter is moving out of the house that week, she is moving to Jackson. AND our oldest son is moving back into the house (from Camp LeJeune) with his fiancee that same week.

It is morning - just getting the outer fringe of some "trade wind disturbance" for the next two days. It should be a hot & sunny Christmas by Friday.

Dang Dleg, you can wear your 'kini for the Missus when you're filling the ....

stockings.

Phew!

This weekend is a family Christmas get together which I'm going to, which is at Sardis Lake in North Miss. After that, on Tuesday my neice is going to Meridian to ride the train to Alabama for a visit with her old friends there. On next Wednesday is the first day of moving the offices. On Thursday the 31st the Comcast people are coming to hook up the phones and internet. All that week & weekend I'm in charge of getting everything moved and hooked up. The next Monday I have to go back to Meridian to pick up neice.

Meanwhile, our oldest daughter is moving out of the house that week, she is moving to Jackson. AND our oldest son is moving back into the house (from Camp LeJeune) with his fiancee that same week.
That's the great thing about hthse threads. You can bury all kinds of mundane, personal stuff in here, because you know no one will ever look back through it all again.

Of course, I usually wait a few pages to do that.

Phew!

That should have been at least 5 posts, more like 10.

Dang Dleg, you can wear your 'kini for the Missus when you're filling the ....

stockings.
I call them "business socks" and yes, I do look rather fetching in a string bikini.

3273233582_d0713f790f_o.jpg

I like the target on the forehead.

Chuck, I'm trying to consolidate! Consider it a handicap. So you mens can have a fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back