NY PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackie chan

Reaction score
I dont see that many new yorkers this time...Is there any update about the result? i called up ncees and they said results are with castle...dont know how long it will take.

Not to pile on, but the Empire Sate was rated 51st (dead last) in Science's just-released listing of happiest states. Louisiana was listed 1st (happiest) and (perhaps not so coincidentally) also received exam results first. Based on that I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to how many other states may report in before NY engineers get their results. Anyway, good luck when you do hear.

I dont see that many new yorkers this time...Is there any update about the result? i called up ncees and they said results are with castle...dont know how long it will take.
seems new yorkers busy doing Christmas Shopping... :(

No way...New York engineers barely have money to pay rent.......that's how sad our profession is! :waitwall:
Seriouly that's why I'm sitting home and not shopping :(

No way...New York engineers barely have money to pay rent.......that's how sad our profession is! :waitwall:
Any idea abt NY PE Results??????

Any idea abt NY PE Results??????
NY results will be in mid january

Yep, last year I received my results on the 13th of January.

NY'rs should just sit tight and enjoy the holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting has become unbearable especially when 33/50 results are out... if NCEES has sent results to castle few days back why is it taking so long???????

NY results are usually out same week of NJ results. Since NJ results are out I m hoping to hear something this week. :wtlw: :wtlw:

NY results are usually out same week of NJ results. Since NJ results are out I m hoping to hear something this week. :wtlw: :wtlw:
I was hoping for the same. After speaking to my buddy in Jersey who received his results on Dec. 26, I called NYSED and they told me Castle is planning to mail them the results after Jan 1st. I then emailed Castle, and they regurgitated their piss poor policy of 16 weeks for results. But then added they don't feel they'll use the full 16 weeks. PATHETIC. We pay MUCH more than Jersey, but yet they get results 2 to 3 weeks sooner. We, as Engineers, need to band together and demand more respect and money. Realistically, after Castle mails the results to NYSED, we'll then get the envelope from them the 2nd week of Jan.

I was hoping for the same. After speaking to my buddy in Jersey who received his results on Dec. 26, I called NYSED and they told me Castle is planning to mail them the results after Jan 1st. I then emailed Castle, and they regurgitated their piss poor policy of 16 weeks for results. But then added they don't feel they'll use the full 16 weeks. PATHETIC. We pay MUCH more than Jersey, but yet they get results 2 to 3 weeks sooner. We, as Engineers, need to band together and demand more respect and money. Realistically, after Castle mails the results to NYSED, we'll then get the envelope from them the 2nd week of Jan.
I thought we get results directly from castle without going to NYSED. I also called them couple of time and all i got that it will take 12-16 weeks..thats really pathetic...

I thought we get results directly from castle without going to NYSED. I also called them couple of time and all i got that it will take 12-16 weeks..thats really pathetic...
Any update on the results.... tired waiting... 39/50 states are out...

Is NY get the result yet? I took my FE in NY on Oct. 2008 and I got the result on 1/12/2009. The exam date for the Oct 2009 was 10/25/2008......I assume NY will get it by 1/11/2010.

I took my PE on Oct, 2009 in CA and still waiting my result. The result will be mailed out on 1/14/2010......

NY should be getting the result 2 weeks before CA, but this time might changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is NY get the result yet? I took my FE in NY on Oct. 2008 and I got the result on 1/12/2009. The exam date for the Oct 2009 was 10/25/2008......I assume NY will get it by 1/11/2010.
I took my PE on Oct, 2009 in CA and still waiting my result. The result will be mailed out on 1/14/2010......

nope, nothing as of today. state issues license to couple of people but they are out of state people. It has been few weeks now CASTLE is holding the results.. hopefully we will get something soon

nope, nothing as of today. state issues license to couple of people but they are out of state people. It has been few weeks now CASTLE is holding the results.. hopefully we will get something soon
someone just posted that the ny site is continuously being updated. Someone already confirmed that he passed.

You'rer correct. 2 weeks before CA. They started posting results today.

Where are these results being posted?

Where are these results being posted?
they are on office of professions website... search your name...

Back