OK PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Just found out that OK Board has not received the results from NCEES yet. The waiting continues........

We're too old school for something as impersonal as an e-mail. It needs to be a letter...

And thanks for asking. I asked last week and felt bad asking again...
Hey, no problem. I called the Board for something else and slipped in the question. I thought I was being sneaky but I'm sure they saw right through me.

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE ONES WHO PASSED THE OCT. 2009!! I PASS THE TEST FINALLY.... AFTER 6 TIMES!! :party-smiley-048:

I know I didn't get my score. I emailed the board to ask if they have them, and got an out of office reply.

That and most other states seemed to recieve them today. Its looking like my 6 day average from the first results is on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just accosted my postman. No results. Cross your fingers for Tuesday!
I am a resident of OK but took the exam in TX...results for them was out y'day...not good for me...flunked by a few points...I can imagine what you guys must be going through....good luck to you all...hope your holidays are far better than mine :)

If they mailed them Friday, they would be at my house today. I'm crossing my fingers for Tuesday...

Sue is still giving me the silent treatment. Or she's plowing through an email pileup and hasn't gotten to me yet. Either way, has anyone heard about the status on the OK test results?

Back