WI PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RHOSU06

Reaction score
Still waiting up here in the Great White North. Looking at the spreadsheet, we should get our letters Xmas Eve. Xmas morning will be either the best since I was a kid, or sitting in front of the fireplace with a bottle of Jack Daniel's drowning my sorrows.

Sitting in front of a fire place is classier than the "bottle of scotch on the bathroom floor" routine that I am going to go through if I didnt pass.

Still waiting down here in Illinois too. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Good luck.

There's an "Engineer Section Screening Panel" scheduled for tomorrow morning in Wisconsin. I hope they send out results after that meeting.

Still waiting up here in the Great White North. Looking at the spreadsheet, we should get our letters Xmas Eve. Xmas morning will be either the best since I was a kid, or sitting in front of the fireplace with a bottle of Jack Daniel's drowning my sorrows.

It could be worse. A couple two three years back when I got my results, I didn't get the letter until the second week of January. The real "salt in the wound" was that I was living in the sticks outside of Milwaukee, where the mail is sometimes a bit slower, so my counterparts at work got there results a day before me. At the end of the day, the outcome is the same whether you get the results yesterday, or two weeks from now.

It could be worse. A couple two three years back when I got my results, I didn't get the letter until the second week of January. The real "salt in the wound" was that I was living in the sticks outside of Milwaukee, where the mail is sometimes a bit slower, so my counterparts at work got there results a day before me. At the end of the day, the outcome is the same whether you get the results yesterday, or two weeks from now.
That is a lot worse.

There's an "Engineer Section Screening Panel" scheduled for tomorrow morning in Wisconsin. I hope they send out results after that meeting.
I dont believe they are discussing the results. Last year I got my notification (fail) directly from EES.

The question I have is do they update the website with license numbers since I am going to be out of town.

Does anyone know if we cheeseheads have to submit something to the State after we pass the exam (hopefully), or will a license number show up on the DRL website?

Now that results are arriving in other states, the wait is getting worse and worse - I think I need a liquid lunch.

Does anyone know if we cheeseheads have to submit something to the State after we pass the exam (hopefully), or will a license number show up on the DRL website?
Now that results are arriving in other states, the wait is getting worse and worse - I think I need a liquid lunch.

You will receive letter notification from whomever it is now that Wisconsin uses for the paperwork side of the exam (it used to be CPS out of California). If you pass the exam, you have to submit a form to the state in ordre for them to issue you your license.

However, I know that the state receives a list of those who pass and fail, and, if I remember correctly, your application status doesn change on-line after they receive this notification (it may take a day or two). I believe it says something like all requirments met, or something similar.

From the EES Coordinator:

Your results will be mailed within 2 weeks. Please do not ask for results via email.

WI Engineering Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

Phone: 877.364.3926

Fax: 615. 846.0153

Email: [email protected]

www.pcshq.com

From the EES Coordinator:Your results will be mailed within 2 weeks. Please do not ask for results via email.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

www.pcshq.com
REALLY? Let's see it's been 56 days since we took the exam. So there have been 38 working days since then. Somehow 40% of the States have managed to release results so far including some who have notified via letter. And this guy at EES wants us to believe that the results will be mailed in the next two weeks? Maybe the letters are handlettered on fine parchment paper, carefully folded and delivered to Wisco on foot. I mean we can bring men back from the dark side of the moon and yet these guys can't seem to be able to get our **** results out timely (no disrespect to our friends in CA).

Will the Packers be officially in the playoffs before or after we get our results? My prediction: before (Pack beats Steelers, Cowboys lose)

Hart, thanks for contacting EES - you da man!

From the EES Coordinator:Your results will be mailed within 2 weeks. Please do not ask for results via email.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

www.pcshq.com
REALLY? Let's see it's been 56 days since we took the exam. So there have been 38 working days since then. Somehow 40% of the States have managed to release results so far including some who have notified via letter. And this guy at EES wants us to believe that the results will be mailed in the next two weeks? Maybe the letters are handlettered on fine parchment paper, carefully folded and delivered to Wisco on foot. I mean we can bring men back from the dark side of the moon and yet these guys can't seem to be able to get our **** results out timely (no disrespect to our friends in CA).

Will the Packers be officially in the playoffs before or after we get our results? My prediction: before (Pack beats Steelers, Cowboys lose)

Agreed................ except for the part about the Cowboys losing... they will not... they must not..

- - - - - - - - - -

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

www.pcshq.com

Do you understand at all how the system works?

ncees scores the exams and prepares the results. They then send the results to the state boards or their agents. I highlighted that, because it's important. For you guys, the results go to EES. For states like CA, who give the exams themselves, the results go to them. For over half of the states, the results go to the group formerly known as elses. Now as it happens, elses is part of ncees and in the same building, so it makes sense that they get the results much quicker. Some of the elses states allow e-mail notification and some don't, so again, it makes sense that the e-mail states get out quicker still. So EES has to do whatever WI tells them to do. They may work up the letters, send them to WI board who then sends them to you or EES may send them out themselves. But EES has several states they give the exam for, so it takes them some time as well.

Do you understand at all how the system works?
ncees scores the exams and prepares the results. They then send the results to the state boards or their agents. I highlighted that, because it's important. For you guys, the results go to EES. For states like CA, who give the exams themselves, the results go to them. For over half of the states, the results go to the group formerly known as elses. Now as it happens, elses is part of ncees and in the same building, so it makes sense that they get the results much quicker. Some of the elses states allow e-mail notification and some don't, so again, it makes sense that the e-mail states get out quicker still. So EES has to do whatever WI tells them to do. They may work up the letters, send them to WI board who then sends them to you or EES may send them out themselves. But EES has several states they give the exam for, so it takes them some time as well.
Thanks for the clarification, didn't mean to hack you off.

What's your Packers prediction?

- - - - - - - - - -

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

www.pcshq.com

Agreed. Doesn't take two weeks fro mail to travel from Nashville to other parts of the US. Pretty sure they are using the automobile and computers in TN.

I saw them mail man a block away from my house and stopped him and made him give me my mail. No results! This is killing me. I'm betting on Tuesday now.

Back