CT Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XOXOXO

Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I'll be taking the exam for the fifth (YES 5TH) time around in April 2010.

Seems if you go to the DCP website to "verify a license" and search your name...some peeps who passed have a future date (approx. 2 mos after results) for license activation ie) those who show up on the CT Board's meeting minutes in Jan 09 took the exam in April or Oct 09, get results in July or Dec 09, and have 09-01-2009 OR 02-01-2010 with ACTIVE when you search their names.

http://www.ct.gov/dcp/cwp/view.asp?a=1624&...dcpNav_GID=1543

Those who didn't pass still say "PENDING" at this point.

But of course, they may still be in the process of updating, but I found at least two names that satisfy this criteria...so its not a fluke.

GOOD LUCK.

:sharkattack:

As I listen to Mariah Carey's "Why are you OBSESSED with me" I went through 50 pages of the online verification site searching every active PE starting with the letter of my last name I am officially convinced that the site has been updated and I've failed. I found many with the effective date of 02-2010.

:Failed:

Are you sure?? Are the ones with 02-2010 the renewed licenses of people who have passed before Oct 2009.

As I listen to Mariah Carey's "Why are you OBSESSED with me" I went through 50 pages of the online verification site searching every active PE starting with the letter of my last name I am officially convinced that the site has been updated and I've failed. I found many with the effective date of 02-2010.

Are you sure?? Are the ones with 02-2010 the renewed licenses of people who have passed before Oct 2009.

NO WAY am I sure...but I guess we will see soon enough.

I mean if you knew somebody who did the exam this time and their effective data is changed to 02-2010. That defnitly means something....

I mean if you knew somebody who did the exam this time and their effective data is changed to 02-2010. That defnitly means something....

OK so I went thru the latest EIT's approved to take the exam in either Apr or Oct09 (from the Jan09 minutes) and I found someone who has an active date of 02/01/2010. That cannot be a renewal.

There is a VERY small chance that they are still in the process of updating.

I'm pending too, so according to this criteria 4/4 people who checked failed?

Who knows?? But an even better question is why the heck would they use a future date, and not lets say the date you took the exam, or the date they determined you passed...

I actually checked a bunch of peeps who qualified to take the exam TWO YEARS ago when I first submitted my application and yes, there are people from that group who are still listed as PENDING. Close to half.

I know NY actually lists the number of passing PE's each year. CT doesn't do that...or I should say I haven't found it anywhere yet.

UGH my head hurts. Wish it was Friday.

Let's wait and see....

Who knows?? But an even better question is why the heck would they use a future date, and not lets say the date you took the exam, or the date they determined you passed...

I actually checked a bunch of peeps who qualified to take the exam TWO YEARS ago when I first submitted my application and yes, there are people from that group who are still listed as PENDING. Close to half.

I know NY actually lists the number of passing PE's each year. CT doesn't do that...or I should say I haven't found it anywhere yet.

UGH my head hurts. Wish it was Friday.

Did you run a check against license # too? I am waiting on FE (1st time), still listed as pending, but nobody with a license number close to mine has a status different from pending....Maybe the 02/2010 dates are just for people who have existing licenses and already renewed.

Did you run a check against license # too? I am waiting on FE (1st time), still listed as pending, but nobody with a license number close to mine has a status different from pending....Maybe the 02/2010 dates are just for people who have existing licenses and already renewed.
PE licenses expire annually 01/31 so that would explain the renewal taking effect 02/2010....I just hope I dont have to take this test again!!!

Good luck to everyone!

I passed my PE from CT. I sat for the oct exam. got my letter today. I checked the website. It still shows "pending" so don't lose hope guys

:) :)

PE licenses expire annually 01/31 so that would explain the renewal taking effect 02/2010....I just hope I dont have to take this test again!!!

Good luck to everyone!

I passed my PE from CT. I sat for the oct exam. got my letter today. I checked the website. It still shows "pending" so don't lose hope guys
:) :)
Anyone else get their results in CT? I have not received mine yet!!

Back