IA results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

latecommer

Reaction score
This is my first time. PE Electrical> Power. Probably have to wait till 2nd week of January.This waiting game is so ridiculous...

This is my first time. PE Electrical> Power. Probably have to wait till 2nd week of January.This waiting game is so ridiculous...
Any updates guys? Is there any chance that we get our results by end of the year?

We're having the same problem in MN, that's really weird...what half the states get their results and neither MN, WI, IO, ND, SD get theirs !!!!

Someone claims that they called the MN board and they said that they haven't received the results yet...which I find ridiculous !

IA results were mailed 12/21.
Are you serious? I emailed Jennifer today and got the standard reply "Results are normally out mid January". I wish she could be more specific about that. I don't know where did you get this information.

Results usually take aroud 75 days from date of exam to be mailed. You should start seeing results in the mail on January 8th. I took the test twice and received my results on a Friday.

So, do we think we will hear anything this week? Does anyone know if the website gets updated before or after letters go out?

So, do we think we will hear anything this week? Does anyone know if the website gets updated before or after letters go out?
It's so amazing that board website has nothing remotely related to results, so I doubt they would update the website before sending out the mails. But it looks like they are going to meet this Thursday, as they did for last three years. My bet would be Saturday.

It has been 80 days and no mail today either! This is insane! Please update us if any one got mail from Ankeny.

iowa is showing up as an ncees administered site for april. Maybe that means they'll get faster results in the future.

Just to add a little more to the problems....

I passed the Iowa PE in April '09 and have yet to receive my certificate. I know there were others on this board who were waiting as well and was wondering if anybody has received theirs. I've emailed the board monthly for the last four months w/ no response to my requests.

I know this doesn't help those who are waiting as I was there six months ago, GOOD LUCK ALL

Back