**OFFICIAL OCT 2009 RESULT DATE THREAD**

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilheldp_PE

PE, LEED AP, SPAM KING
Reaction score
Here's the deal, I'm going to use this thread to update the master spreadsheet that is pinned at the top of this forum. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THIS POST SO I GET THE INFORMATION I NEED!

The first person to post in this thread will post his/her State, Date of Results, and Method by which they received results. (Example: LA, 12/15/09, Email)

The next person, and each subsequent person, will quote the person above, and add the same information about their results.

If your state has already been listed, please do not reply.

Please try to keep the states in alphabetical order (so if you add your state, add it alphabetically, not chronologically.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the deal, I'm going to use this thread to update the master spreadsheet that is pinned at the top of this forum. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THIS POST SO I GET THE INFORMATION I NEED!
The first person to post in this thread will post his/her State, Date of Results, and Method by which they received results. (Example: LA, 12/15/09, Email)

The next person, and each subsequent person, will quote the person above, and add the same information about their results.

Please try to keep the states in alphabetical order (so if you add your state, add it alphabetically, not chronologically.

Thank you.
MI, 12/15/09, Email

Thank you.

...fyi...Ohio got the PE results last year on 12/18/08, not the january date that is listed in the spreadsheet

Thank you.

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

Nothing new to add, I'm just consolidating the list.

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

Some more details from LA state:

Total New PE's that passed Oct 09 Test by Discipline:

Civil 27

Chemical 7

Mechanical 18

Structural 2

Electrical 11

Petroleum 0

Environmental 5

Control Systems 6

Took me over 4 hrs to compile this info. :p10940623:

dudes, seriously, how hard is this? put the running total in EACH post.

IN, 12/15/09, Email 2:28PM ET FL, 12/15/2009, Email

AZ, 12/15/09, Email

FL, 12/15/2009, Email

LA, 12/15/09, Email

MI, 12/15/09, Email

Back