TX-PE results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TX-PE wana bes' --are we going to get lucky today?
I hope so....wait, I hope not...I don't want to know :)

I was SOOOOO confident after the test, but as more time goes by, I start to think that I didn't pass. What did you take? I took Civil/Construction, but I should've taken Water Resources. The Environmental scared me off, though.

I was SOOOOO confident after the test, but as more time goes by, I start to think that I didn't pass. What did you take? I took Civil/Construction, but I should've taken Water Resources. The Environmental scared me off, though.

Without giving specifics, what did you think of the Civil-Construction exam? I took it and passed back in April 08, and back then it seemed alot more experience based than the reference based other disciplines like transportation and WR.

ha ha...I'm having the same feeling since last coupla days. I took mechanical and was pretty confident after the exam, but now, I'm like-- did I do well enough in the afternoon?

Let's hope we get the results in today. TBPE has been pretty quick in posting the results on the website.

Good luck!

ha ha...I'm having the same feeling since last coupla days. I took mechanical and was pretty confident after the exam, but now, I'm like-- did I do well enough in the afternoon?
Same here! I felt pretty good right after the exam, but every day I feel less confident. I think I'm just trying to save myself from too much disappointment.

Texas has gotten results on the 19th the last two years. Even knowing that, I've still been checking the website every day, even Sundays.

Without giving specifics, what did you think of the Civil-Construction exam? I took it and passed back in April 08, and back then it seemed alot more experience based than the reference based other disciplines like transportation and WR.
Ooooh, I thought the opposite! I felt like I missed A LOT of questions because I didn't have the right references. There were at least 2 OSHA questions (am I allowed to say that?) and I needed a "wood manual"...you know, like a steel manual. I am guessing I missed at least 6-8 questions that would've been easy if I had been able to look up the right information.

Ooooh, I thought the opposite! I felt like I missed A LOT of questions because I didn't have the right references. There were at least 2 OSHA questions (am I allowed to say that?) and I needed a "wood manual"...you know, like a steel manual. I am guessing I missed at least 6-8 questions that would've been easy if I had been able to look up the right information.
There's almost always a morning wood problem.

There's almost always a morning wood problem.
You just hope you don't have to pee when you encounter that problem.

I know that PE result gets posted on TX PE website. But should we also expect email from NCEES or TX Board?

Why does it seem that every state other than Texas is being notified?!?!? Are people really getting their results or are they just making things up? This waiting game is horrible and cruel!

I think the results need to go through the TBPE first and then to us, while the other states are getting them straight from NCEES. Hopefully Texas has the results now, they just need to get them uploaded to their site. The Texas results were out on the 19th last year, from what I've read, so we may have a couple more days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the message from TBPE board member, who is on TBPE yahoo group -

"We'll post them as soon as we get them. No word yet."

I guess its not coming in today for TX.

I know in my brain that results aren't going to be posted today, but I keep checking the website anyway.

For your (my) convenience:

http://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/

Because I hate typing that address out. I have to say "texas board professional engineer" out loud everytime I do it.

I know that PE result gets posted on TX PE website. But should we also expect email from NCEES or TX Board?
The TX Board are the one who sent me my e-mail notification in April 2008. Good luck to you all!

What is the Lone Star State's malfunction? It feels like EVERYONE already has their results!

What is the Lone Star State's malfunction? It feels like EVERYONE already has their results!
Yep, I am extremely unproductive today. There would be some irony in getting fired because I spent too much time being distracted about getting the results of a professional licensing exam. I am ready to know! If things go well, you'll find me at Ruth's Chris steakhouse this weekend. :th_rockon:

I am extremely unproductive today. There would be some irony in getting fired because I spent too much time being distracted about getting the results of a professional licensing exam. I am ready to know! If things go well, you'll find me at Ruth's Chris steakhouse this weekend. :th_rockon:
My wife said she's gonna take me to Uchi if I pass.

We like the bar at Ruth's Chris. We go there for Martinis on our way to Red River, sometimes.

They do EVERYTHING bigger in Texas ... including making you wait for results!

If things go well, you'll find me at Ruth's Chris steakhouse this weekend. :th_rockon:
Best steak I ever had .... good luck on that meal!

My wife said she's gonna take me to Uchi if I pass.
That sounds pretty sweet as well! :D

JR

Back