GA PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mic404

Reaction score
Anyword on the GA PE results? Will NCEES email us, or do we have to wait for the Board to send us the results?

Last edited by a moderator:
To find them, youll have to decipher a series of clues, each more fiendish than...

The last PE number (PE034586) assigned in GA was yesterday and is by Comity. They will be adding new numbers as soon as they have the results and we will all be jamming the board website with massice re-fresh rates when it happens.

Will they go before the board before assigning PE License Number in Goergia? Or do they just assign once you passed?

Also, I was a PE and let my license lapse ... guess what after 4 years you have to RETAKE THE EXAM!!! So if they have to go before the board before a PE License Number is assigned, since I already have one ... do I wait for a board meeting to approve the all exam takers or do they just enter the old 'uns?? When I passed the first time took the april exam and did not get my licesne number till 7/15 ... can't remember if I found the results then got the licesne ... this was a long time ago ... when the exam was "choose your poison" (24 question ... you pick 8)

For all you PE's ... and soon to be NEW PE's ... NOTE THE ABOVE ... DON'T LET YOUR LICENSE LAPSE!!!

chuck

What is the web link that you (jonnie78) are using to check for new PE listing? I went thru the Sec. of State website and found the same info. However, the web-site kept kicking me out due to "Time had Expired". Site was also very very slow

Stick the Sec of State Website. It appears they updated it on Monday 12/13 for only PE's by Commitee. You have to use the search for license verification section. To speed things up enter the first couple numbers of the most recent PE licenses number. For instance enter license number PE0345 to get started. This will start the search on PE034500. Assuming they still count up, the last one that displays is PE0

Best of luck. Waiting is awesome.

I wish I could say to relax and not worry about checking the GA SOS website, but when I was taking it I checked it every 30 minutes so enjoy!

Awesome ChuckTown. I just hope you didn't use that line last year. Ha, Anyway thanks for relieving our anxiety for a brief moment. Now its back to waiting. Speaking of waiting, that was a great movie. Anyone have anythought on the best comedy movies of this past decade? Some say Wedding Crashers and Hang Over our the best. Let's get a top ten list going.

1. Wedding Crashers

2. 40 Yr Old Virgin

3. Hang Over

4. Super Bad

Keep it going these are the easy ones!

Offhand I can't remember when American Pie came out (99' or 2000?) and I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think it has to be in the top 10 somewhere...

1. Old School

2. Wedding Crashers

3. 40 Yr Old Virgin

4. Hang Over

5. American Pie

10. Super Bad

1. Old School

2. Wedding Crashers

3. 40 Yr Old Virgin

4. Hang Over

5. American Pie

6. Forgetting Sarah Marshall