Results came out!!!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Knight

Silent Guardian
Reaction score
That is true. But the only thing is that it happened 3 years ago.

The Oct 2009 PE results will start to come out tomorrow. You will see. Maybe FL will surprise somebody today.

The Oct 2009 PE results will start to come out tomorrow. You will see. Maybe FL will surprise somebody today.
Weird that people have nothing better to do with their time than lurk on this board and post things like this. Why are you even on this board? Weird, weird, weird! Get a life!

Weird that people have nothing better to do with their time than lurk on this board and post things like this. Why are you even on this board? Weird, weird, weird! Get a life!
some of us have nothing better to do then to torture n00bs :p

noob_tn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta wonder ... why someone is here 3 years later ...

yea I PASSED TOO!!! IN 1998!

Why am I here?? ... guess what happens when you let your licesne lapse in Georgia!! ... YOU HAVE TO RETAKE THE EXAM!!

Please learn from ME and don't let that happen to YOU!!

an old engineer "noob";-)

chuck

you gotta ask yourself, as a 1 poster to a 3600+ poster: "Is there something I am missing here? Maybe this is a cultural thing on this board?"

Dark Knight you officially have nothing better to do...than torture people...

You would have been a good employee at Guantanamo Bay...

LOSER!

wow DK - you inspired Kristen12 to make her first post! Welcome to the board! It's worth sticking around!

You are right. I had nothing better to do, at that time. Why am I here? Because this is the best Engineers Board. Like you, once I was stressed about the results and this place was the best medicine. Why should I leave? Besides that, we are not limited to PE and intelectual discussion. We are family and have fun like you cannot imagine right now. You will see, if you stay around. I am not that bad...actually...I am :angel:

Gotta wonder ... why someone is here 3 years later ...
Because I want to, because I enjoy it, and because I CAN. You will too. :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
6s74p1.jpg

You are annoying. Maybe you should give up the comic book persona and develope a more rewarding lifestyle that doesn't involve misleading posts for productive people. Just a thought.

So many 1st posts bashing DK. This is great.

I came for the PE support this site brings, I stayed to later provide the same support to others. (just look at the support needed for my avatar :D )

In the process, each of us "old guys" like to have fun. Consider it part of your initiation into the group.

BTW, I PASSED TOO!!!!! Oh yea, it was the April 08 exam... :bio: :party-smiley-048:

Last edited:
You are annoying. Maybe you should give up the comic book persona and develope a more rewarding lifestyle that doesn't involve misleading posts for productive people. Just a thought.
You whine like a bitch.

Back