Illinois

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lis

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you guys know that Continental Testing (www.continentaltesting.net) posted results on December 19th last year.

Hopefully we'll be able to check the Continental Testing website for results by the end of this week!

This is my second time taking the exam.

Very anxious for results...

Good luck everyone...

Continental Testing posted a message that all results will be mailed. Moreover, the admission letter specifically states that all results will be mailed. If you are able to see the results from CT websites, or from the ILDPR website, please let us know. I am not.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the FE in April I was able to see the results on the continental website about 4-5 days before I received my letter in the mail. I would imagine that the same will be true this time for the PE as well.

I think that there was a board meeting scheduled for tomorrow that has been cancelled, so I am still looking at the 17th as the most likely date to see results on the website.

Wow ... with the lack of service you have received, it should be called Incontinence Testing ...

Just sayin' ....

JR

Last edited:
Wow ... with the lack of service you have received, it should be called Incontinence Testing ...
Just sayin' ....

JR
No Doubt. Continental Testing Service provides no feedback. It should more properly be titled Continental Testing Disservice.

Continental Testing posted a message that all results will be mailed. Moreover, the admission letter specifically states that all results will be mailed. If you are able to see the results from CT websites, or from the ILDPR website, please let us know. I am not.
In my experience the letter that they send is a follow-up letter to posting online.

I will still be checking their website until it posts.

If you have a link to where they indicate that they are NOT posting online, please share it here.

Regards.

In my experience the letter that they send is a follow-up letter to posting online.

I will still be checking their website until it posts.

If you have a link to where they indicate that they are NOT posting online, please share it here.

Regards.

If you log into the CTS site to "check you status", or whatever the heading is, there is the following note near the top of the page:

"Official test results will be mailed by CTS subject to licensor approval"

I'm sure that they will post the results on the web site pre-mailing, as in the past. I believe that they are just stating the results are not official until you receive your letter stating whether you have passed or failed. I would bet that if the site says you have passed, you have.

you will be able to see on both websites, but the CTS will most likely be first. The states will give you your actual license number.

Fail. Bummer. I'll be back in 6 months again. The MERM studying starts again today.

Congrats to all who passed.

Anyone get the letter in the mail or see results on the IDPFR website?

I'd like to have the piece of paper or an offical number from the State Board before I tell my employer the good news.

Anyone get the letter in the mail or see results on the IDPFR website?
I'd like to have the piece of paper or an offical number from the State Board before I tell my employer the good news.
you are at the mercy of state employees during the short week of christmas. Mondays/fridays are flex days off. The state is usually a few days lagging on CTS, so maybe by wed is my guess

Now that the results are out IL which is normally pretty quick should be soon, don't you think?

I'm guessing from this thread that we will be able to check them on CTS as soon as they're available.

From NCEES on Wed, June 2, 2010 2:59:31 PM:

IL score results are sent to the testing service, Continental Testing Service. FE & PE results are going out this week.

Susan M. Thrift

Manager Exam Scoring & Fulfillment

NCEES

T: 864-624-5460

ncees.org

IL score results are sent to the testing service, Continental Testing Service. FE & PE results are going out this week.

Great. The only problem is, from my experience CTS does not send out letters, and my login was wiped out in their system. I will be in the dark until someone checks my file manually. Fantastic!

Great. The only problem is, from my experience CTS does not send out letters, and my login was wiped out in their system. I will be in the dark until someone checks my file manually. Fantastic!
or you can wait a few more days and check the states website for your name

Yea, its quite an ordeal isn't it. I don't know why IL has a middle man. CTS does send out letters but my fiancee tested last Oct. and he knew from the states website before he got the letter from CTS. He didn't even know you could check on there.

Back