CO - PE Results!!!! - Page 10 - OCT 2009 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dexman1349

CO - PE Results!!!!

Hey - so do you guys get reimbursed at all for the costs of the PE? Books, fees, anything?

I wasn't sure if my boss was going to reimburse any of the expenses. I got my answer on April 2 - I got laid off.

Two weeks after the test, I moved to OR and have been eagerly awaiting the results. Now I can tell potential employers that I passed and am one step closer to being a PE.

Anyone gotten word as to when the PE numbers will be updated on the DORA ALISON website? I have pestered the people at the state so much already regarding exam results that I am hesitant to ask myself.

Anyone gotten word as to when the PE numbers will be updated on the DORA ALISON website? I have pestered the people at the state so much already regarding exam results that I am hesitant to ask myself.

No idea - I would bet that the way it's set up they will probably have to manually enter all the names and info into their database. While that doesn't seem like it would take that long, it did take about 2 weeks just to load up the results CD so nothing would suprise me.

I should be shocked if they don't have a macro written that can parse the whole file in about .2 seconds, but for some reason I'm not.

I should be shocked if they don't have a macro written that can parse the whole file in about .2 seconds, but for some reason I'm not.

Lol! This is what we get with reduced government spending....wait, how were so many other states able to have results, license numbers, etc. weeks before us?

If I remember right, they updated DORA pretty quickly last fall. Need to wait on my number for my company to order me a stamp. Anyone know what is the requirement for renewing, do we recieve notification, etc?

Guest Dexman PE

You're good for the first 2 years. As you get close to your renewal date, they'll let you know what to do.

shoot, I need to renew. Would you guys stop clogging up DORA for a few minutes?

thnx.

There seems to be movement on the licensing front. My status on the state online registration service has recently changed from pending to approved. Hopefully PE numbers will be added to ALISON this afternoon. The website says updates are done daily after 3:00 PM.

There seems to be movement on the licensing front. My status on the state online registration service has recently changed from pending to approved. Hopefully PE numbers will be added to ALISON this afternoon. The website says updates are done daily after 3:00 PM.

Where are you seeing "approved"?

Guest Dexman PE

SWEET!! My number is in there too!! Oh wait...

It appears that there were 230 new PE licenses issues through exam with a few extra also added through records review. I would have guessed that there would have been more than that based on the number of people in Denver taking the exam. Am I missing something?

Apparently there are lots of mouthbreathers who can neither read nor write in Denver.

Apparently there are lots of mouthbreathers who can neither read nor write in Denver.

Didn't it seem like there were 400 - 500 people in there taking the test?

Didn't it seem like there were 400 - 500 people in there taking the test?

I wasn't paying attention but from recollection it seems the aisles were at least 10 rows deep (I was in the back), 2 people per table, and I have no idea how many tables wide but had to be at least 20, which puts it at 400 minimum. Just thinking of how packed that upper area was when people were cramming to get in 400-500 seems accurate enough, and then there was the other test site (GJ or Durango, I forget which is when). I wonder what the proportion of first-timers to retakes is?

Just getting the CO Results thread moved into position.

Sorry to get you all excited.