Tennessee Results - Page 6 - OCT 2009 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
Sign in to follow this  
jbrinley

Tennessee Results

The anticipation is so thick you can cut it with a knife! No one is posting from TN.

The anticipation is so thick you can cut it with a knife! No one is posting from TN.

It is intense. I can hardly work.

Has anyone from TN recieved results yet for the April 2010 Test? I think the State may be setting on the results. They are toying with our emotions!

How can a state like Alabama, who also uses snail mail, already have their results out, and no one from TN has anything? We should never lose to Alabama in anything!

How can a state like Alabama, who also uses snail mail, already have their results out, and no one from TN has anything? We should never lose to Alabama in anything!

Considering that the board is in the process of mailing them out, I say they sent them out yesterday with the first group of people getting them in the mail tomorrow assuming you live in the Middle TN area and the East/West TN people will get theirs starting Saturday.

Considering that the board is in the process of mailing them out, I say they sent them out yesterday with the first group of people getting them in the mail tomorrow assuming you live in the Middle TN area and the East/West TN people will get theirs starting Saturday.

I know of a guy that tried calling to get his results. They gave him an elbow to the head. He laid in the floor twitching for an hour or so! I think he is back at work today.

Point is I would not try calling...it will get you know where!

I know of a guy that tried calling to get his results. They gave him an elbow to the head. He laid in the floor twitching for an hour or so! I think he is back at work today.

I think I heard a story about that guy, too!

Why would you even try calling. Every single time the results start getting released @ least 10 people will say "I called but they wouldn't give results over the phone" when the board's website clearly states that results "WILL NOT" be giving over the phone. I know that all the waiting is rough but at least you will know in the next 7 days. I took it in April 09 and had to wait till early July for my results that is 3 weeks longer than what you will have to wait this time.

Why would you even try calling. Every single time the results start getting released @ least 10 people will say "I called but they wouldn't give results over the phone" when the board's website clearly states that results "WILL NOT" be giving over the phone. I know that all the waiting is rough but at least you will know in the next 7 days. I took it in April 09 and had to wait till early July for my results that is 3 weeks longer than what you will have to wait this time.

I think he had a moment of insanity!

:please: I think I am going to throw up, they have the results why not email us. Please just send the results! I have 4 souvenir pencils I don't want anymore. :210:

At least you guys aren't having to wait on the SE II. The word on the street is that results for the SE II won't be released from NCEES for another couple of weeks, which probably puts me into the first week of July finding out from TN.

As far as waiting goes, I took my PE Civil in April 08 and the State board moved offices during the mid to late part of June, which was when the results were released by NCEES. This of course delayed the mailings. With the electronic means available today, I just don't understand why TN does not allow NCEES to just email results like other states...

At least you guys aren't having to wait on the SE II. The word on the street is that results for the SE II won't be released from NCEES for another couple of weeks, which probably puts me into the first week of July finding out from TN.

As far as waiting goes, I took my PE Civil in April 08 and the State board moved offices during the mid to late part of June, which was when the results were released by NCEES. This of course delayed the mailings. With the electronic means available today, I just don't understand why TN does not allow NCEES to just email results like other states...

TTUEngr51,

what state did you take the SE II for.

so there is an outside shot some of us could receive our letter today. has anyone checked?

i am in knoxville so i am sure i will be next week

TTUEngr51,

what state did you take the SE II for.

My primary objective was Illinois, but will probably get the others minus CA, OR, WA, HI due to the upcoming exam changes. I really don't like the thought of taking the new 16 hour exam after already take the PE Civil, SE I and SE II.

Another day of unproductive work. I plan to be at my office Saturday when the mail comes if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. Last time I received it on a Friday so I am hopeful for tomorrow.

Another day of unproductive work. I plan to be at my office Saturday when the mail comes if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. Last time I received it on a Friday so I am hopeful for tomorrow.

I will receive my letter at the office; unfortunately the mail will not run at the office on Sat. I will just have to wait till Monday. I guess it's true what they say, "What doesn't Kill you only makes your stronger"

so there is an outside shot some of us could receive our letter today. has anyone checked?

i am in knoxville so i am sure i will be next week

Nothing here in suburban Nashville.

Not many people are sticking around this forum. Is everyone is a comatose state waiting for the results? I am almost there.

:mail-296:

Not many people are sticking around this forum. Is everyone is a comatose state waiting for the results? I am almost there.

I'm right behind you. I may get my letter and just not open it for another few months. It can only tell me one of two things, "Congratulations or You FAILED"

Edited by birddog

Has the mail run today in the Nashville Parts? Any news about the PE?

I am in Smyrna, and our mail runs between 11:00 and noon.

I'm right behind you. I may get my letter and just not open it for another few months. It can only tell me one of two things, "Congratulations or You FAILED"

This is my second time, and there is not bigger shot to the gut than the all caps "you FAILED" in the letter.

This is my second time, and there is not bigger shot to the gut than the all caps "you FAILED" in the letter.

I'm in Knoxville. This is my second try and You FAILED is a real smack in the face. I do not want to see that again.

Has the mail run today in the Nashville Parts? Any news about the PE?

I am in Smyrna, and our mail runs between 11:00 and noon.

that is funny! did you ever before these results think you would pinpoint exactly the time of day when the mail is delivered?

with the exception of when you were a little kid waiting for some kind of present or UPC mail-in prize or something!

Sign in to follow this