Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrinley

Reaction score
I just wanted to get the Tennessee forum started. I started the April forum and I think we ended up with the most posts. I am one of the lucky ones that passed in April 09 so I am not waiting on results like the rest of you but I sure do know you all feel. The waiting isn't so bad until you get down to the last 2-3 weeks. Hope you guys all passed.

well Ive been checking this forum about twice a day since last Thursday; when i realized it was getting close. Ive found the License search on the the .gov website so im sure ill be checking it every hour.

well Ive been checking this forum about twice a day since last Thursday; when i realized it was getting close. Ive found the License search on the the .gov website so im sure ill be checking it every hour.
I was told by a co-worker that the Tennessee website was not updated until after he recieved his passing letter. I think that you have to pay your professional privilege tax before the website is updated. The Tennessee website notes that results are mailed and not posted on the website. It also says that the results will be mailed no later than 10 days after they are recieved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to get the Tennessee forum started. I started the April forum and I think we ended up with the most posts. I am one of the lucky ones that passed in April 09 so I am not waiting on results like the rest of you but I sure do know you all feel. The waiting isn't so bad until you get down to the last 2-3 weeks. Hope you guys all passed.

jbrinley, Can you confirm that the website will not be updated until after the letters are mailed?

I was told by a co-worker that the Tennessee website was not updated until after he recieved his passing letter. I think that you have to pay your professional privilege tax before the website is updated. The Tennessee website notes that results are mailed and not posted on the website. It also says that the results will be mailed no later than 10 days after they are recieved.

I read through the old TN results thread and the theory there was that is true for the PEs however the FEs, like myself, would be updated before the letters. I read a guys comment that his mom found out online 3 days before his letter.

However i havent heard about the ten days yet, THAT SUCKS i hope they try to get them out before their Holiday break.

BTW i like the name, i wish i could afford a Noveske setup, but i run a frankengun.

For PE's, you have to pay the tax before it shows up on the web. All you can do is wait for your letter.
<-- TN PE
I second this. Also notice how far down the list TN was for the April test. I know it wont help you guys, but dont get in any hurry.

I can confirm that until you pay your fees your status on the website will say unapproved applicant. Sorry for the bad news.

jbrinley, Can you confirm that the website will not be updated until after the letters are mailed?

I contacted Wanda Phillips yesterday, and she said that results are not received yet. So, hold your horses. She said that resulst will come in the end of December or first week of January.

I contacted Wanda Phillips yesterday, and she said that results are not received yet. So, hold your horses. She said that resulst will come in the end of December or first week of January.
I may send a email tomorrow, I noticed on a thread that IL got posted today on their state's website. So how would they already have that posted and TN still not even received results?

I may send a email tomorrow, I noticed on a thread that IL got posted today on their state's website. So how would they already have that posted and TN still not even received results?
Please keep us posted with the response.

Does anyone in Tennessee have any news or updates?
It'll be after Christmas, probably after New Years based on previous years and word from our friend Wanda. Best to go get some egg nog and try and relax (says the goose to the gander! :beerchug:

lets keep this forum at the top so other tennesseans can find it easier when the results come out. I say they will be out Jan. 8th. that will be exactly 11 weeks from the test date.

I too want to know!

I've been anxious for a while now! Checking mails every day and getting more nervous with time!

I recieved an email for the Fall/Winter 2009 Design Lines Newsletter from the Tennessee Board. Does this mean I passed?

Back