NC - PE RESULTS - Page 21 - OCT 2009 - Engineer Boards
Engineer Boards
 photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
inferno

NC - PE RESULTS

"Bottom line is the results are going to come out later than you had hoped no matter what source you are trying to follow so just find a nice escape from reality in violent video games or mind altering drugs"

I'm in.

let's get this thread back on top so everyone will post here

seems like we're memorizing numbers from the show LOST....

the only results that are out are the PLS an LS. the FE or EIT come first then the PE. but nothing yet i would not get excited tell the week of the 14 or the 21

the only results that are out are the PLS an LS. the FE or EIT come first then the PE. but nothing yet i would not get excited tell the week of the 14 or the 21

Engineergirl! Lovely to see you! Thank you so much for the update.

EngineerGirl ~ you are the most valued member of the board........ In my mind atleast.

Thank you for all you do.

This is my 3rd try for the PE and my 3rd session of checking this board for results info provided by engineergirl. I've been on this board so much I've fantasized about engineergirl:) I bet she's hot!!

Am I the only one that wishes we kept a new thread for the spring results? I just dont feel right building on last falls accomplishments. Sorta gives me a bad mojo...

Am I the only one that wishes we kept a new thread for the spring results? I just dont feel right building on last falls accomplishments. Sorta gives me a bad mojo...

I concur.

I am very glad that engineergirl was able to give us some solid information to go on so we don't have to panic and stress about if results will be out today or whenever, but I miss the chatter on this board. So uhhhh......How about this weather?

Results are up! Engineer girl was off by 1 day! GET TO CHECKIN!

Sign in to follow this