NC - PE RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inferno

Reaction score
CALLING ENGINEERGIRL!!!!

OK, so I know someone from VA just started a new topic about VA results, but this is my second time taking the PE, and when I and everybody else in NC were waiting for our scores for the April test, we had an insider with accurate information on when results would be posted on the the NC website. You can see what I mean if you look at the topic (NC-PE RESULTS) on page # 2. So engineergirl, will you be giving us North Carolinians a heads up again this go around about when it will be posted to the ncbels website??

I'm starting to get anxious. The last 29 registration numbers have an expiration of 12/31/2010. I'm thinking that something has been updated...not sure if it's just the out-of-state applicants or what. I'm sure it's too early for the test-takers...just tired of waiting! I just hope we find out soon - I'd hate to wait till Christmas!!!

CALLING ENGINEERGIRL!!!!

OK, so I know someone from VA just started a new topic about VA results, but this is my second time taking the PE, and when I and everybody else in NC were waiting for our scores for the April test, we had an insider with accurate information on when results would be posted on the the NC website. You can see what I mean if you look at the topic (NC-PE RESULTS) on page # 2. So engineergirl, will you be giving us North Carolinians a heads up again this go around about when it will be posted to the ncbels website??

Last time i was trying to help by letting you know when they came in but a lot of people were mean and said not so nice things

if everyone is nice this time i will be glade to help

we just did comities and licensed 29 people that why we have 2010 expire date

PLS results came in this week so those should be out by next week not sure.

PE have not come in yet

but i will get with my people and try to find out an eta

PE have not come in yet

[ Last time i was trying to help by letting you know when they came in but a lot of people were mean and said not so nice things

PE have not come in yet

You are AAAAAWSOME. Thanks !

CALLING ENGINEERGIRL!!!!

Last time i was trying to help by letting you know when they came in but a lot of people were mean and said not so nice things

PE have not come in yet

engineergirl, quick question on how you typically get results: do you normally get the results for the SE II exam at the same time as the other PE exams.....or does it typically come later? I know N.C. probably doesn't have that many people who take it [it's the same way where I took it (i.e. S.C.)], so you may not know. Was just curious. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to echo the thanks (even though I'm in WA). It is starting to feel like Christmas as a kid.

CALLING ENGINEERGIRL!!!!

PE have not come in yet

engineergirl, quick question on how you typically get results: do you normally get the results for the SE II exam at the same time as the other PE exams.....or does it typically come later? I know N.C. probably doesn't have that many people who take it [it's the same way where I took it (i.e. S.C.)], so you may not know. Was just curious. Thanks!

it comes a few weeks after jan 10 i bet

They all come a few weeks after Jan 10th or just the SE II?

If you mean they all will come a few weeks after Jan 10th...why so late this time.

Thanks!

I read in another post that the fall results have taken 55 and 56 days respectively for the past two years. If that holds true this year we might know something by as soon as this Friday.

from what i have heard they will be late this go around. some problem at ncees. more like after Christmas but that's just a guess on ncees part. i should know more next week

sorry

from what i have heard they will be late this go around. some problem at ncees. more like after Christmas but that's just a guess on ncees part. i should know more next weeksorry
Which results? All the PE results or the SE II? Thanks in advance!

ENGINEERGIRL - Is this just for NC or will all states be delayed due to the problem from NCEES? I am personally interested in SC...

Thanks for your updates!

Back